Digital Art Zone

[solved] ISO: V4+M4 Klingon Headmorphs/Foreheadridges
Posted: 27 October 2012 03:04 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  259
Joined  2010-11-26

Hello,

if my memory serves me right, I did see Klingon Foreheadriges for V4 (and maybe M4) somewhere, but I can’t seem to find them. Does anyone here remember where they are or maybe even have a direkt Link to them for me?

Would be great if I had any luck in finding them smile

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 27 October 2012 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16092
Joined  2003-10-09

Possibly you would be better to ask in the star trek thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/187/

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 October 2012 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

There was, but at least one of the sets belonged to Werts…

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 27 October 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-11-26

Thank you chohole, is there a way to merge my question over there, so I don’t duplicate the request?

And thanks mjc1016 ... at least now I know I wasn’t hallucinating *g*

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 27 October 2012 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I would merge, but the thread is about to be split as it is on it’s 100th Page.  Once they have decided who will take it on to the next thread I can merge this then, OK.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge

Posted: 27 October 2012 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
MotoTsume - 27 October 2012 04:21 PM

thanks guys smile

here is direct link to klingon forehead at sharecg: http://www.sharecg.com/v/55176/gallery/11/Poser/Alien-Forehead-Morph

From the Trekkie thread.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2012 03:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-11-26

Thank you so much, chohole! That solved my request.
I’ll keep the thread in mind if I need anything else of the ST-Verse smile

Edit: Out of curiosity… how do you pronounce your name?

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2012 05:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

It is actually the name of a house I used to live in, as in Chohole Gate Lodge. chohole used to actually Charcoal when it was first used, way way back in Charles I time (1637), as in “the Charcoal burners gate”, or “charcoal gate”, got changed over time to chohole somehow.  Usually pronounced with the first O sort of similar to the ar, but sort of swallowed, if you see what I mean.

Signature 

Posted: 29 October 2012 04:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-11-26

That’s interesting. I’m always fascinated by how names (especially location names of course) change with time. Thank you for the explanation smile Learned something new today and my curiosity is finally satisfied… at least when it comes to your name ^^

Signature