Digital Art Zone

5 of 7
Girl 5, Freak 5 - coming soon?
Posted: 01 November 2012 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1155
Joined  2005-07-29

Okay, but really…. whaddya think…. go ahead, let her rip…

Image Attachments
Amazona-StillBrewing3.jpg
 Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 01 November 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1438
Joined  2010-02-14
RKane_1 - 01 November 2012 07:04 PM

Not bad at all! smile Though, I personally would add a bit more waist to them. From the side, the broadness of the chest makes it look like they’re sucking in their guts a bit.

By the way, have you decided whether or not you are going to sell them as DAZ Originals?

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 01 November 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29
RCDeschene - 01 November 2012 07:23 PM

Not bad at all! smile Though, I personally would add a bit more waist to them. From the side, the broadness of the chest makes it look like they’re sucking in their guts a bit.

By the way, have you decided whether or not you are going to sell them as DAZ Originals?

Gah! I’m just concentrating on the displacement and the texture maps done. When that is done THEN I will see about who may want to sell them.

I see what you mean by the waistline. Maybe I overdid it.

I can thicken the waist easily enough, though. I will look at that again in the near future.

Any of you other guys and gals have some input?

Signature 

TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1

Posted: 01 November 2012 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2012-03-06
RKane_1 - 01 November 2012 07:41 PM

From the side view (in Post #60), the thighs look too skinny.  Needs more curve in the hamstring.

In post #61, 3rd woman from the left.  Maybe it’s the angle, but her right thigh (left from our point of view) looks too thin when compared to her calf development.

Can’t wait to see the final product.

Signature 

The Cashew Gallery (PG-13)

Posted: 01 November 2012 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29
Denny L - 01 November 2012 09:00 PM

From the side view (in Post #60), the thighs look too skinny.  Needs more curve in the hamstring.

In post #61, 3rd woman from the left.  Maybe it’s the angle, but her right thigh (left from our point of view) looks too thin when compared to her calf development.

Good feedback. Waistline too skinny and thighs not thick enough. Keep it comin’ guys. *smile*

Signature 

Posted: 02 November 2012 01:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4876
Joined  2009-02-26

These are wonderful Kane!! I cant wait to get my hands on these!! I DO agree with the waist suggestion, to me it’s perhaps a little too toonish on the waist. I also agree with the hamstring curve. I think the proportions are good! And I love how the deferent shapes vary from one another!! I’d love to see V5 and Default genesis with them, it would give us a good feel for the scaling and stature smile

Question: Will there be a breast size decrease morph for these applicable characters? The existing works very well, but photo’s of body builder women that I have seen generally aren’t big breasted. (Not at all saying I dislike them! I think what you have done is terrific!! - but it’s always good to have the option available smile )

RKane I’d also love to say Thankyou soooo much!! It’s great to see that there is another vendor who is interested in working in the non-V5 mainstream market!! I think SF is a beautiful character, and I’m so happy you’ve been making a set of characters that fit her roll!

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 02 November 2012 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  899
Joined  2012-02-03
RKane_1 - 01 November 2012 11:32 PM
Denny L - 01 November 2012 09:00 PM

Good feedback. Waistline too skinny and thighs not thick enough. Keep it comin’ guys. *smile*

I can’t think of anything to add beyond what the others have said, but I like what I see. Keep up the good work.

Posted: 02 November 2012 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

Ha ha, good job R_Kane. wink

I can’t really tell from the angles, but I’d also make her butt a bit more round on the taller morphs. Also, the calves seem a bit too muscular to me on most of the shapes here. I’d tweak them down about 25%, maybe 50%.

Otherwise, great work! smile

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 02 November 2012 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4125
Joined  2011-11-25

I’m buying as soon as you sell her, Rkane! I can’t add anything- she looks nice.

Posted: 02 November 2012 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  188
Joined  2012-07-26

I love the flexibility of Genesis. With a wide selection of characters & morphs I can instantly create almost any type of character, almost exactly as I imagine it in my head!  I felt like I had much less creative control with older generations but to each their own.  I do feel there is room for G5, F5, A5, etc. but I would really like to see them with distinct new looks not just improved versions of the previous generations.

I thought I heard a rumor that this image shows the new A5 in the works but not sure if it’s true? It does look nice but not sure if I could just get real close dialing existing morphs.  It was from the product Katumi Dress which for some reason can no longer be found as a product in the store. http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14304/start

Image Attachments
katumi-dress_.jpg
 Signature 

Swawa3D.com | email | twitter | YouTube animations
Galleries:  deviantART | facebook | Google+ | DAZ Gallery

Posted: 02 November 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
Sugoi_2 - 02 November 2012 09:07 AM

I love the flexibility of Genesis. With a wide selection of characters & morphs I can instantly create almost any type of character, almost exactly as I imagine it in my head!  I felt like I had much less creative control with older generations but to each their own.  I do feel there is room for G5, F5, A5, etc. but I would really like to see them with distinct new looks not just improved versions of the previous generations.

I thought I heard a rumor that this image shows the new A5 in the works but not sure if it’s true? It does look nice but not sure if I could just get real close dialing existing morphs.  It was from the product Katumi Dress which for some reason can no longer be found as a product in the store. http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14304/start

looks nice, good job smile

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 02 November 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  995
Joined  2012-01-29
larsmidnatt - 02 November 2012 04:13 PM

That´s the promo from DAZ store, I think… tongue rolleye

Posted: 02 November 2012 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29
Proxima Shining - 02 November 2012 05:10 PM
larsmidnatt - 02 November 2012 04:13 PM

That´s the promo from DAZ store, I think… tongue rolleye

Yes, for the Katumi dress which was pulled and is no longer available. I think it may be part of her bundle later when it becomes available. It certainly seems like it is part of her “genre” as it were.

Signature 

Posted: 02 November 2012 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  188
Joined  2012-07-26
RKane_1 - 02 November 2012 05:14 PM

Yes, for the Katumi dress which was pulled and is no longer available. I think it may be part of her bundle later when it becomes available. It certainly seems like it is part of her “genre” as it were.

So does that confirm it is really A5? 

Also excellent job, I actually really like the stylized thin waist but I guess it would be easier to trim it down with dials then the other way around.

Signature 

Swawa3D.com | email | twitter | YouTube animations
Galleries:  deviantART | facebook | Google+ | DAZ Gallery

Posted: 02 November 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  995
Joined  2012-01-29

For me their legs seem a bit off, mostly those calves, seem a bit bulging. Especially on 1st woman from the right her legs do not look exactly human to me, they remind me rather of something from Creature Creator bundle.

5 of 7