Daz, my dear Daz, are you people seriously NUTS?
First off, this new bundle should have been offered a LONG time ago. I mean, this bundle is perfectly timed for the new Poser/genesis users. But what about me who’s been using Genesis for over a year and has already bought all of the pieces of the current bundle individually.? I guess I am left out in the cold. Not right!
So for me to spend another $124 just to gain some genitals is well…....freaky. I aint that desperate!!!!!!!!!! Mamma aint raised no fool!!!!!!!!
Obviously, preventing the gens from ending up in the wrong hands is paramount. No one under 18, no use in scenes with young or child-like looking characters. Obviously.
But rather than to deal with the real issues of lawful usage. Daz has instead decided to hide the acquisition of the gens within over priced bundles as if price alone will keep the crazies away. So basically, the only deterrent is the price. Price is not an obstacle for the crazies. The message Daz is sending with the current approach is that Daz doesnt care how you use the gens, as long as you overpaid for them.
Bad. Bad Bad of Daz. YOU ARE SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!
Here’s the truth:
1. Daz owes a debt to all Genesis users, not just the most recent Poser converts. Daz owes it to all of us to make the gens affordable to all of us.Period.
2. Along with the current bundles, The gens need to be sold as a separate product. Otherwise, no one will buy them.
3. Gens though important, are not worth another $124. Get over yourselves, Daz!!!!!!!! If it remains this difficult to purchase, I will just continue to do without them. Another lost sale for Daz.
1. Create a new product called the “Gen 5 Adult Bundle.”
2. Just like the Carrara 8 Pro upgrade where users must call Daz directly to arrange the download, so would be the Gen 5 Adult Bundle. One would need to call Daz directly.
3. Users who inquire by phone will be given a contract via email. This contract will state the unique usage guidelines for this product. Only once the email has been agreed upon and returned can the sale be completed. This contract will ensure that no one under age 18 purchases the gens and that purchasers dont break the law in how they use the genitals in scenes. The contract could even be art of the product page. Honestly, there’s nothing to hide from the public….its about keeping our kids safe while still keeping the store’s doors open. It’s not rocket science.
4. And then like magic, an old time Genesis user like myself can finally afford the stupid toast so I can make my own textures.
You could make the gens free for anyone who has already purchased the items offered in the current bundle. Seems fair to me.
Figure it out Daz. Again, I am a loyal but disappointed customer. Dont screw me around.