Digital Art Zone

6 of 7
Superbelt. Deforming errors
Posted: 21 June 2012 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  879
Joined  2003-10-09

I am waiting on the installer to propagate over with the new fixes. I have thoroughly tested the belt in 4.5 and in 4.0.3.36 to make sure that it works in older versions as well as newer. As soon as the update goes through I will let you know so you can re download.

JGreenlees

Posted: 22 June 2012 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1815
Joined  2005-06-08
JGreenlees - 21 June 2012 10:23 AM

I am waiting on the installer to propagate over with the new fixes. I have thoroughly tested the belt in 4.5 and in 4.0.3.36 to make sure that it works in older versions as well as newer. As soon as the update goes through I will let you know so you can re download.

Appreciate it!  So, how’s it going?

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 22 June 2012 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

From what I have read in the PC forum and here we will have a 100% funtioning belt as soon as the new update is ready. This time it was tested in both versions of DS, in Pro and 4.5. It sounds like we will be pleased.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 22 June 2012 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-08

hmmm

Jaderail - 22 June 2012 11:59 AM

From what I have read in the PC forum and here we will have a 100% funtioning belt as soon as the new update is ready. This time it was tested in both versions of DS, in Pro and 4.5. It sounds like we will be pleased.

Yep, but check JGreenlees’s post at the top of this page — it’s done!  It’s ready!  And yesterday (over 24 hours ago now) it was uploaded to the site.  JGreenlees said that when it had propagated properly and we could be sure that resetting our download would get us the freshly updated file instead of one of the previous versions, he’d post to let us know.  But that (also over 24 hours ago now) was his last post.    hmmm

Signature 

~

Posted: 24 June 2012 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
KickAir 8P - 22 June 2012 02:05 PM

hmmm

Yep, but check JGreenlees’s post at the top of this page — it’s done!  It’s ready!  And yesterday (over 24 hours ago now) it was uploaded to the site.  JGreenlees said that when it had propagated properly and we could be sure that resetting our download would get us the freshly updated file instead of one of the previous versions, he’d post to let us know.  But that (also over 24 hours ago now) was his last post.    hmmm

We need to wait for DAZ to package the new version. I’m in the boat with you and waiting is all we can do at this time. At least they have listened to us and done extra work so we customers would be happy. I think JGreenlee’s is wonderfull for going to the trouble. We could have been told the item was only for DS4.5 and no update was coming.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 25 June 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-06-08
Jaderail - 24 June 2012 04:18 AM
KickAir 8P - 22 June 2012 02:05 PM

hmmm

We need to wait for DAZ to package the new version. I’m in the boat with you and waiting is all we can do at this time. At least they have listened to us and done extra work so we customers would be happy. I think JGreenlee’s is wonderfull for going to the trouble. We could have been told the item was only for DS4.5 and no update was coming.

Not the point — according to what JGreenlees’s posted the final-fixed version is already packaged.  And (IIUC) already uploaded.  JGreenlees was going to post here to confirm that the upload was properly available for us to reset and download, but he hasn’t yet — why not?  Did he just forget, leaving those of us unwilling to burn file-resets out in the cold?  Or is there a problem and the final-fixed version can’t be downloaded yet?  Which?

Signature 

~

Posted: 25 June 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

The fixed version is now up and able to be downloaded. When you reset your downloads you should now get 14063_BootsBeltSupersuit_V1.2_trx.exe

Thank you for your patience smile

It took a bit for the file to get onto the server but it is there now..

And JGreenlees is female wink

Posted: 25 June 2012 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  2005-04-05
JGreenlees - 25 June 2012 06:14 PM

The fixed version is now up and able to be downloaded. When you reset your downloads you should now get 14063_BootsBeltSupersuit_V1.2_trx.exe

Thank you for your patience smile

It took a bit for the file to get onto the server but it is there now..

And JGreenlees is female wink

Reset my download, it took me right to the downloads page with the files there, clicked on the file to download it, and it told me that the file was not available.

Posted: 26 June 2012 04:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  144
Joined  2006-01-22

downer Yes, same problem here, I should contact the store owner.

Grtz Jean-Claude

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

*Bangs head on desk* Ok can you try it now.. I just downloaded it and it worked but want to make sure that YOU can

Jen

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  2005-04-05
JGreenlees - 26 June 2012 01:05 PM

*Bangs head on desk* Ok can you try it now.. I just downloaded it and it worked but want to make sure that YOU can

Jen

No go, this is what I get when I try, and no I didn’t reset it again.

Sorry, there was an error getting requested content. Please contact store owner.

Download is currently unavailable

Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.

Please go to your Account and check your Order Status.

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  144
Joined  2006-01-22

Just reset it again. It’s downloading as we speak smile.

And thank you Jen, but watch the head or the desk tongue rolleye.

Grtz Jean-Claude

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I just Reset and Downloaded without a flaw. I should have mentioned in my post we were waiting for v1.2. Sorry about that folks.

Thank You so much for your work. And for the trouble you have gone too to let us know about the fix JGreenLees. I will test this soon.

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  393
Joined  2003-10-09

Great job on getting this sorted it works 100% better now.

Thanks Daz!

Sal.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/101

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

[quote author=“Sunfire” date=“1340738289”

No go, this is what I get when I try, and no I didn’t reset it again.

Sorry, there was an error getting requested content. Please contact store owner.

Download is currently unavailable

Sorry, this download is currently unavailable.

Please go to your Account and check your Order Status.

Can you try resetting it you should get version 1.2 of the file when you do and it should download. If not let me know and I will look into it.

*Looks at dent in desk* Now someone tells me. *Rubs head*

6 of 7