I checked, no the new version has not yet been uploaded but it should be in the next day or two.
Disappointing, but thanks.
By “day or two” do you mean by close-of-business DAZ-time Friday? This is one of the qualifying items for the 5/31/2012 PlatClub Inspirations Contest which closes at midnight DAZ-time Saturday, so there’s a bit of a time-crunch.
I should think so, but it was not a precise promise since the person doing QA had been away and therefore had some catching up to do, even though the product update was ready in itself.
I know your doing your part keeping us informed. But as the first version went through QA obviously they aint doing thier job, day by day I feel totally let down with Daz no official responces to questions all over the forum ect. I know they are busy but its impossible for everyone in the office to be working on the website at the same time.
PC has one QA person, as far as I know, who was essentially on holiday but took the time to look at the suit issues. However, not having access to the home system it wasn’t possible to update the files immediately.
I downloaded V1.1 and installed it this morning. Unfortunately, the new version acts exactly like the original. I went in and completely removed the first version to make sure there wasn’t an issue with old files. The interesting thing is that I went back to review the data files after the install and the folders show to be new but belt files are all showing dates of 5/31.
Please tell me this is just a packaging error (grabbed the wrong directory) and not a case of someone saying they did their job when they didn’t.
I have reset my downloads and installed ver 1.1 and yes it is better but dont get too exited… the Depth segments morphs work great, But if you use the flaps morphs or the buckle morphs the original problem returns.
I can make another video showing this but I think if they apply them as I said they will see the issues.
I thought I would upload a video showing the problem is partly sorted.
I’m at a dead stand still in my character designs without a working belt. I don’t do many caped characters but a seperate belt is needed for many of my designs. If I could figure out the rigid settings for the Supersuit and set just parts of it rigid I could fake some designs.