Digital Art Zone

2 of 7
Superbelt. Deforming errors
Posted: 31 May 2012 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  357
Joined  2003-10-09
Richard Haseltine - 31 May 2012 02:45 PM

This shouldn’t be happening, the items were tested with a view to looking for poke through. Which version of DS are you using, and what if any morphs do you have applied directly to the cloak and belt - if you could save a preset for it and post that it will help QA to look into the issue.

I am using version 4.0.3.47 64 bit. I was getting the same problems just using the actual morphs that come with the belt, if you use the morphs for the front of the belt it deforms the rear of the belt pulling it into the supersuit and m5.

Sal.

Oh before Version 4.5 is mentioned no I havent tried it because its not compatible yet with the pluins I use.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/101

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12378
Joined  2003-10-09

File>Save as>Pose preset. It would probably be best to include a file for Genesis and a file for the belt and/or cape.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14666
Joined  2009-01-22
Richard Haseltine - 31 May 2012 04:15 PM

File>Save as>Pose preset. It would probably be best to include a file for Genesis and a file for the belt and/or cape.

I still need to know where I send the files after I make them.

P.S. I’m just using a default load Genesis, I dont think they would need that. I only put the Supersuit on it so my Genesis would not be nude in my render.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12378
Joined  2003-10-09

Do you have a Hotmail/Windows LIVE account? Or Dropbox? Those, and others, let you place files for download (they are going to be tiny, especially as there’s no need for a PNG, so bandwidth shouldn’t be an issue. If that’s no good I’ll PM you my email.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 31 May 2012 05:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Richard Haseltine - 31 May 2012 04:26 PM

Do you have a Hotmail/Windows LIVE account? Or Dropbox? Those, and others, let you place files for download (they are going to be tiny, especially as there’s no need for a PNG, so bandwidth shouldn’t be an issue. If that’s no good I’ll PM you my email.

Hi richard I just sent a link in PM to a video showing you whats happening, hope it helps figure out whats wrong.

Sal.

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-03-05

where did you get the superbelt and cape because im now seeing it anywhere !!!

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4018
Joined  2004-08-11

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases?plat_club=23

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

RAMWorks Freebies

Pan Project

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2004-03-05

Thanks ramwolf

its really concerning that this is not showing up in the new releases store :(

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  239
Joined  2005-08-23

Jade… ya I have Reality 2 as well, but their gonna update it to 4.5 in June.  Until then I’m on base DS4P 4.5.  things load and save a heck of a lot faster with 4.5

Signature 

Check out my DeviantArt Profile: DeviantArt
and my Renderosity Gallery: Renderosity

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Sorry Richard but I use my Broadband provider for everything, so No. I do have a file area in it but the link would be a PITA to send to you. Please PM me so I can send the you the file.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
reavuson22 - 31 May 2012 06:26 PM

Jade… ya I have Reality 2 as well, but their gonna update it to 4.5 in June.  Until then I’m on base DS4P 4.5.  things load and save a heck of a lot faster with 4.5

I must admit I have read good things about DS 4.5. I just do not wish to lose my Genesis and Reality set up. Lets just say I only use my Reality for some stuff DAZ’s TOS will never let me post, Ever hear of Renderoctica? I do stuff like that for a few people. I get free stuff they get renders, nuff said.

Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 06:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  522
Joined  2007-05-26

I have the same problem with the back of the belt….. even if you just load the belt itself… then play with the parameters like changes to the buckle the back of the belt is sorta morphing with a dip.

Signature 

If I want to be a fool then I will be a fool! That is my God given right as an American!

—- Jason from True Blood

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  239
Joined  2005-08-23

ya I’ve been posting a few things over there too Jade.  Different handle though.  raspberry

Signature 

Check out my DeviantArt Profile: DeviantArt
and my Renderosity Gallery: Renderosity

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Jaderail - 31 May 2012 06:26 PM

Sorry Richard but I use my Broadband provider for everything, so No. I do have a file area in it but the link would be a PITA to send to you. Please PM me so I can send the you the file.

Jaderail just so you know I thought sod it and gave DS 4.5 a go and the same problems are there also. I did make a video I have sent to richard showing whats happening.

Sal.
EDIT to add render in 4,5, it does morph a lot better in 4.5 but as you can see the problems are still there.

Image Attachments
testbelt.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I think it is quite obvious to anyone now that the belt has errors. Be it DS4Pro or the DS 4.5 Beta. Nuff Said….

Would you all please load the cape on a default Genesis and start playing with the morphs. Do it one at a time and push them to the max with the built in morphs. I’m getting poke through in many of the built in morphs. Lets show the DAZ team we know what we are talking about. I’ll do some renders of the morphs that get poke through if you will.

Be sure you use a standard Genesis for your testing. After that try different Genesis shapes like V4, M4, V5 and M5. Even freak and other shapes you would use. I’m looking at Mr. Hyde as a test. When you post your renders be sure you list the Morph added to the cape and which Genesis shape it was tested on.

I’m not happy with a product that only works part of the time for part of the users. I paid for these ITEM’s and I should get full use like all other users.

Signature 

2 of 7