New IM zip downloads contain no metadata?

cridgitcridgit Posts: 823
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The new IM zip downloads are a good idea, but they don't contain any metadata and I don't see separate metadata installers. If the installers have been redone, I guess the metadata has been done, but where is it?

I've suggest on a number of occasions that DAZ place the metadata for download on the product pag (with the texture templates), so that we don't need to reset our orders and re-download the whole product. Really, this would make everybody's life SO MUCH easier.

Comments

• CarlParlCarlParl Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    I've suggest on a number of occasions that DAZ place the metadata for download on the product pag (with the texture templates), so that we don't need to reset our orders and re-download the whole product. Really, this would make everybody's life SO MUCH easier.

I'm a DAZ Studio user, and I approve this message.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

Thank you. I accept your approval :-D

• SzarkSzark Posts: 8,789
    edited December 1969

I concur this would be a perfect solution, great idea.

• jmperjmper Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I don't even use Studio and that makes a lot of sense.
    I concur as well. Perfect solution.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,843
    edited December 1969

CarlParl said:
    cridgit said:

I'm a DAZ Studio user, and I approve this message.

Gotta agree with this!