Digital Art Zone

Animation developed in Daz Studio?
Posted: 25 October 2012 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2007-08-28

Hi again, are all ok?

See, this movie show as nice rigging breasts.

Any here can explain how to make?

Need a plugin to rigging ?

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZOZvEOdcs

Posted: 25 October 2012 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

That can be done if you take the time and get the add on’s you need. But yes you way would be better.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 26 October 2012 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8405
Joined  2009-07-13

fixme put that video up as a request for such features in DS, but does not say how he did it
tedious keyframing I guess.
possibly using a null they track or something

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 26 October 2012 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2007-08-28
wendy♥catz - 26 October 2012 08:09 AM

fixme put that video up as a request for such features in DS, but does not say how he did it

wendy ♥ catz

Thank you.

Posted: 26 October 2012 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  270
Joined  2004-10-09

The animation that fixme used is a commercial product. He did not make it other than loading the pose file. The animation is from Stimuli and available at Renderotica. I can’t give you the link here, but you can find it easily if you search for “Stimuli Showoff Deluxe for A4 and V4.2”. The animation does not require any additional rigging or add-ons. It just uses V4 and the morphs from morph++.

Ciao
TD

Signature 

I reject your Reality and substitute my Vue!
Check my gallery at DeviantArt

Posted: 26 October 2012 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8405
Joined  2009-07-13

thx thd777, I thought it was indeed careful keyfaming, by whom was unaware certainly Ka does some great ones too to name another animated pose creator.
what he wants is softbody jiggle and collision I believe, LiveAnimation an XNA based program I downloaded yesterday does it as does MikuMikudance so not impossible.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 26 October 2012 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2007-08-28
thd777 - 26 October 2012 09:16 AM

The animation that fixme used is a commercial product. He did not make it other than loading the pose file. The animation is from Stimuli and available at Renderotica. I can’t give you the link here, but you can find it easily if you search for “Stimuli Showoff Deluxe for A4 and V4.2”. The animation does not require any additional rigging or add-ons. It just uses V4 and the morphs from morph++.

Ciao
TD

Thank You.

Can send me MP?

Posted: 26 October 2012 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  270
Joined  2004-10-09
Radaeli - 26 October 2012 09:25 AM

Ciao
TD

Thank You.

Can send me MP?

MP? You mean a PM with the link? Just type the words in quotation marks into Google. The first hit is where you can find it sold. Be aware that it is an “Adult oriented” site.
Ciao
TD

Signature 

I reject your Reality and substitute my Vue!
Check my gallery at DeviantArt

Posted: 26 October 2012 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2007-08-28
thd777 - 26 October 2012 09:31 AM
Radaeli - 26 October 2012 09:25 AM

Ciao
TD

Thank You.

Can send me MP?

MP? You mean a PM with the link? Just type the words in quotation marks into Google. The first hit is where you can find it sold. Be aware that it is an “Adult oriented” site.
Ciao
TD

Ok…

Thank you