Digital Art Zone

4 of 9
Send In The Clones and Send In The Clones Pro Now for DS4.5 [Commercial]
Posted: 26 October 2012 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2005-11-18

I can also confirm, I bought the original bundle some years ago and I am only seeing the 30% discount not the additional 50% I should see.  I would probably have already bought this if I did see the discount I was expecting.

Posted: 27 October 2012 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2239
Joined  2005-09-05

So is it best to wait for DAZ to fix the discount or to order and then put in a support ticket?

thanks

Pen

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 27 October 2012 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2005-09-12
Pendraia - 27 October 2012 08:00 PM

So is it best to wait for DAZ to fix the discount or to order and then put in a support ticket?

thanks

Pen

Personal opinion, YMMV, take with large grain of salt. smile

The customer service team has never been a problem for me, BUT they have been hammered of late with issues. The discount issue for the bundle is the type of problem that will get fixed fairly quickly Monday when the staff get back. If you don’t absolutely need it before late Monday or Tuesday morning I’d wait for the discount to be fixed.

Signature 

The only constant is change—and it’s a variable.

Posted: 27 October 2012 10:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2007-03-07
belovedalia - 26 October 2012 01:57 AM

I just got regular send in the clones

EDIT: oh boo, just read the second page and realized that since I got the standard i can’t upgrade to the pro….sure enough it takes the discount off the standard but not the pro version…

too bad, I was going to get the pro version.

Nice thought tho…. ^_^

Ah well, I have something else that can clone for now.

Good job on the upgrade tho, just not for me right now.  I will say that i used it often in DS3 (until the last few months when I reinstalled it and it didn’t work anymore)

Same here. I was hoping for an upgrade path from the original Clones standard to the new Clones Pro, but it looks like I will be doing without. *Sigh*

Posted: 27 October 2012 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2004-08-24
LmWolfSpirit - 27 October 2012 10:11 PM

EDIT: oh boo, just read the second page and realized that since I got the standard i can’t upgrade to the pro….sure enough it takes the discount off the standard but not the pro version…

Nice thought tho…. ^_^

Good job on the upgrade tho, just not for me right now.  I will say that i used it often in DS3 (until the last few months when I reinstalled it and it didn’t work anymore)

Same here. I was hoping for an upgrade path from the original Clones standard to the new Clones Pro, but it looks like I will be doing without. *Sigh*

Yep, me three…

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 27 October 2012 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8669
Joined  2007-11-06
Alisa Uh-Lisa - 27 October 2012 10:50 PM
LmWolfSpirit - 27 October 2012 10:11 PM

Nice thought tho…. ^_^

Yep, me three…

Me four.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 28 October 2012 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  540
Joined  2010-09-02

And me 5.

I hadn’t known about the original’s pro version coupon, either.

We did used to be able to see them, but there was no reason to look, except to verify one we were expecting. Daz doesn’t email us about that stuff.

Signature 

Windows:          DAZ History Manager         Daz Wishlist Manager         3D Content Downloader

Firefox Fixes for the Old Forum:      Bookmarks       Images

Fun With Bundles Thread 2

Posted: 28 October 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  192
Joined  2007-03-10

My first test with Clone Pro. A simple setup that saved a bunch of time. I’m a satisfied customer.

Image Attachments
image.jpg

Posted: 28 October 2012 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5586
Joined  2005-08-29
cridgit - 25 October 2012 07:04 PM
DraagonStorm - 25 October 2012 06:57 PM
cridgit - 25 October 2012 06:46 PM

DS: If the upgrade version is a separate product in the store, do I have to install it over the previous version or is it a standalone installation?

I’m asking because I don’t know if the previous version can be installed into DS4.5, but if the upgrade is standalone, how do you ensure only people who purchased the previous version get to use the upgrade?

DAZ3D is using their Database of purchasers to ensure who gets the 50% off at checkout.

The DS2/3 versions do not work in DS4.5. These newer versions are in their own folders, and have a new file name…. I did it this just in case the user is like me, and still uses DS3 sometimes wink

And its not working as usual wink Should I go ahead and buy it then file a support ticket for a partial refund?

But is says DISCOUNT -8.xx below, the discount is there (mine was when I bought it)

Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 28 October 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  310
Joined  2007-05-08
pete.c44 - 28 October 2012 02:34 PM

My first test with Clone Pro. A simple setup that saved a bunch of time. I’m a satisfied customer.

Oooh, I like!

Signature 

My DAZ Store

Posted: 28 October 2012 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07
Totte - 28 October 2012 02:59 PM

Different discount for a different amount. Clearly from all the people who’ve posted they’re not seeing the discount, it hasn’t been applied or isn’t working.

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 28 October 2012 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  310
Joined  2007-05-08
cridgit - 28 October 2012 05:21 PM
Totte - 28 October 2012 02:59 PM

Different discount for a different amount. Clearly from all the people who’ve posted they’re not seeing the discount, it hasn’t been applied or isn’t working.

To keep things straight. The people who are not seeing the discount are the people who purchased the Send In The Clones Bundle which included Send In The Clones(the standard version for DS2/3) and LoRes Plants. DAZ3D did not include that product for the discount of the update to Send In The Clones DS4 (not Pro). I have sent them an email that the Bundle purchase should have been included for the Send In The Clones DS4 discount.

The 50% discount on the intro price for Send In The Clones DS4 Pro does come to $8.74 (DAZ rounds up from $8.735 which is 1/2 the amount of $17.47) which is what you are seeing from what I see in the image you posted on the first page. This is a PA product not a DAZ Original so no Platinum Club discounts apply.

Signature 

My DAZ Store

Posted: 28 October 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2007-03-07
T Jaiman - 28 October 2012 01:09 AM

And me 5.

I hadn’t known about the original’s pro version coupon, either.

We did used to be able to see them, but there was no reason to look, except to verify one we were expecting. Daz doesn’t email us about that stuff.

LOL, I didn’t even know there was a Pro version much less knowing about a coupon until I saw the new products. I don’t spend as much time here as I used to as I have already bought about 90% of the store. = )

Posted: 29 October 2012 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

Confirm I’m now seeing the discount in my cart and can purchase the upgrade. Thanks, DS! grin

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 29 October 2012 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  220
Joined  2008-06-12

Not seeing the discount at checkout.  W T proverbial F?

4 of 9