Digital Art Zone

HU: Katumi, Towel Set, Caput Caseum, J-Skirt - Back in Store - limited-time
Posted: 24 October 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  540
Joined  2010-09-02

Daz is giving us a second chance at the limited-time PC Anniversary items.

Discounts and all.

Katumi Dress and Textures, Towel Set for Genesis, Caput Caseum, JSkirt For Genesis, Royal Guardsman for Michael 5…

Announced on Facebook:

Did you miss any of the limited time items, like Towel Set for Genesis, or the Caput Caseum… well they are back in the store and on sale at 50% one more time! Grab them fast before they are gone again!

Signature 

Windows:          DAZ History Manager         Daz Wishlist Manager         3D Content Downloader

Firefox Fixes for the Old Forum:      Bookmarks       Images

Fun With Bundles Thread 2

Posted: 24 October 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  261
Joined  2010-11-26

Is the diner one of those items?

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 24 October 2012 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-02

No, that Diner stuff is part of the Buy-It-All promotion, for PC members.

The ones I’m talking about would appear at the end of the week, at 50% (70%-off for PC), then the discount would lower, and they’d vanish after Monday.

(There was a chance they’d come back for other promotions).

The items have only been officially announced on Facebook. People got upset about missing them, so they’re giving us a second chance.

The towel set has lots of morphs which are used by a pretty-neat pose set. Before Poses for Genesis, V5 and M5 Bundle

Signature 

Windows:          DAZ History Manager         Daz Wishlist Manager         3D Content Downloader

Posted: 24 October 2012 01:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  261
Joined  2010-11-26

ah, I see… Thank you smile

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 24 October 2012 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  117
Joined  2005-01-15
T Jaiman - 24 October 2012 12:24 PM

Daz is giving us a second chance at the limited-time PC Anniversary items.

Discounts and all.

Katumi Dress and Textures, Towel Set for Genesis, Caput Caseum, JSkirt For Genesis, Royal Guardsman for Michael 5…

Announced on Facebook:

Did you miss any of the limited time items, like Towel Set for Genesis, or the Caput Caseum… well they are back in the store and on sale at 50% one more time! Grab them fast before they are gone again!

Thanks for this info.  I was confused a bit since I bought the towel set back on Oct 5 and then see it as a new release.  Was afraid the store might have burped again. 

And Attention all you ‘kit bashers’ - the towel set includes a ‘rubber ducky’.  (Not a big selling point, but you never know when you might need a rubber ducky.)

Signature 

State of residence:  Confusion (as in State of…)
State motto:  “A great place to live, we think, but not really sure.”
State bird:  Cuckoo. (only because the Dodo is extinct) 
State Flower: A rose cause it smells nice or poison ivy because no other state has that as a state flower.

Posted: 24 October 2012 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1803
Joined  2012-04-14
T Jaiman - 24 October 2012 01:00 PM

The towel set has lots of morphs which are used by a pretty-neat pose set. I have the pose set wishlisted, because it’s not discounted anymore.

Before Poses for Genesis, V5 and M5 Bundle

They’re still showing their introductory 30% discount. However, they’re too expensive for me. I’ll wait until they’re on sale with a bigger discount.

Posted: 24 October 2012 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-02

Yeah, the discount reappeared after I wrote that, I’ve edited it.

The discount was gone when I wishlisted it, yesterday (probably waiting for the towel set to come back).

And, yeah, 30% ain’t that hot. I think I’ll wait, too.

(I’m extra broke after buying this limited-time stuff).

robert952 - 24 October 2012 03:22 PM

Thanks for this info.  I was confused a bit since I bought the towel set back on Oct 5 and then see it as a new release.  Was afraid the store might have burped again.

LOL!

And Attention all you ‘kit bashers’ - the towel set includes a ‘rubber ducky’.  (Not a big selling point, but you never know when you might need a rubber ducky.)

Yeah. smile Here’s a good shot of it.

And the pose bundle has a bonus standing sink with a morphing soap bar, morphable water, turn-able handles (and some extra poses for it)...

Neat pix that got dropped from the promos.

I should also link the more-affordable V5 and M5 sets.

Signature 

Posted: 24 October 2012 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1142
Joined  2010-11-30

Thanks Daz was able to get the 3 items I missed.