Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
The Ant Farm has scored again with Lenore
Posted: 26 October 2012 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2004-05-14

Great image, pete.c44.
I also have bought Lenore’s Place, but I am trying different environments to find, where she will fit well.
So here comes: Lenore and the Moon.
Click the image to see it enlarged.

Image Attachments
Lenore25pic08.jpg

Posted: 26 October 2012 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  748
Joined  2004-09-04

pete.c44, thanks.
Artini WOW love that.

On the skirt I didn’t have that but there are so many versions of DS…. So you can copy settings from one texture to another. Copy the top paste it to the skirt then replace the image files with the proper Skirt files from the drop down option. They will still be listed no need to search for them. And save the figure with a new name or just tag a number to it.

Genesis is a really cool system. And I am working with different morphs on my own time. Testing ideas. There’s something about creating something from nothing though that I like. Morphs are way cool but they are never your creations as much as well a morph. That means little to a consumer who wants convenience I do understand that. But In my defense I have supported her with a lot more then your average standalone. And she is a priced at the price of a morph and not a stand alone figure.

So I’m not sorry, but I understand. wink

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-antfarm

Posted: 26 October 2012 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  744
Joined  2004-05-14

Thanks a lot, AntFarm.
I think you do not need to defend Lenore, she is doing very well. The more I play with her, the more I like her.
I also solved the problem with the skirt material in Daz Studio - I have just increased glossiness to 99%
and I like how it is showing up on the render.
Below is a DS 4.5 Pro render of one more version of Lenore scene, with more props and the Raven Never More.

Image Attachments
Lenore28pic04.jpg

Posted: 26 October 2012 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2005-06-04

Any plans for creating additional characters in the same style?  Lenore’s world?

Posted: 26 October 2012 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  748
Joined  2004-09-04

I love the feel and I would love to do more. I hope it proves to be a solid seller so that I can do more. I’m not looking for anything to be a screaming hit these days with money tight all over. Just give me a excuse though and I will run with it.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-antfarm

Posted: 26 October 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2005-06-04

With a few more characters and sets, I can see the makings of a fun animated web series.

Posted: 26 October 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  275
Joined  2003-10-09

She is getting attention and from comments posted, a following.  @DeviantArt, SmithMicro just liked my “Come Play with Us” image and asked me to submit it to their gallery.  *smile*

Please make more!!!  I promise to buy it even if I have to feed the kids Ramen.  LOL Dani

2 of 2