Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Yikes!  Aiko4 is scaring me
Posted: 24 October 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2004-06-24

I copied both Aiko4 and Girl4 runtimes into the V4 runtime then deleted them.  In Poser9 Aiko still has funky eyes.  I only tell it to look for V4 in the V4 runtime, not in DS studio files (which I believe I’ve deleted all of).  Is there somewhere else I am not thinking of or my search can’t find?

Posted: 24 October 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-06-24

I get an error message when trying to install G4 into the V4 runtime.  It says that initialization was NOT successful.

Image Attachments
error_install_G4.jpg

Posted: 24 October 2012 07:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

I see a “permission denied” error at the back end of that. You probably have a fildes/folders permissions issue.

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.

Posted: 25 October 2012 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-06-24

This is what I have issues with Windows7.  It has never allowed me to copy to Program folders or move Program folders.  I have gone into the permissions and try to set myself as admin. but it still won’t let me because it won’t let me finish changing the permissions. 

I’m cleaning, installing, fixing, putting stuff away and moving stuff around on my computer at the moment.  Nows the time to try and figure this out again.  I tried once and did not succeed with permissions.  I haven’t even succeeded with Aiko4 and Girl4…those two still aren’t right and I’ve been all through my files.  It’s quite frustrating.  I need a teenager to fix my computer, lol.

2 of 2