Digital Art Zone

Renders by Knight22179
Posted: 21 October 2012 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1163
Joined  2006-04-16

It’s a collage. Enjoy!

Cursed to hunt down evil in all it’s forms, the being known only as Frostwhisper is quickly gaining a notorious reputation as a legendary creature of the night. She is a mysterious loner and a monster slayer who travels the land righting wrongs and crushing evil wherever she finds it.

Image Attachments
Frostwhisper1.jpg
 Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

ULTIMATE SUPER-HERO FREEBIES!

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 21 October 2012 10:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Nice, very different for a hero.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 21 October 2012 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Thanks, Jaderail. I strive for being different. wink

Signature 

Genesis is head & shoulders above “Genesis 2” (or better known as BF2/BM2) and is the FAR superior figure. Why? It doesn’t suffer from the UN-necessary gender split

My DeviantArt Page.

The Supersuit product comes with a Basic Supersuit. DAZ has finally fixed it’s UV’s. Re-Download now to receive the update. Thanks DAZ! smile

Posted: 21 October 2012 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Knight22179 - 21 October 2012 10:23 PM

Thanks, Jaderail. I strive for being different. wink

Just tell her I want my armor (modded) back when shes done with it. wink

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 21 October 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

*LOL* I did, but she just gave me an icy stare.

I think I’ll sleep with the light on tonight! big surprise

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 21 October 2012 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Crap! Too late, you’ve just turned to stone…now all your valueables belong to her. wink

I call her a Medusian Pirate…What exactly is a Medusian Pirate? Well, snakes for hair, turning people into stone with a glance, robbing people blind, I think you get the picture.

She may be rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams, but she no longer strives for that. She craves for adventure and excitement.

Enjoy the render.

That is…if you could enjoy it if you weren’t statues of stone that is…

Image Attachments
Medusian.jpg
 Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 22 October 2012 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Love the Renders. As a CV I will ask that you not start a new thread for each render. Please edit one of your threads (the Edit funtion will allow you to change a threads Title if you edit the first post) to be your main thread to post all future renders into. Once that is done I will have an Admin merge the two threads into one for you.

Signature 

Posted: 22 October 2012 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7630
Joined  2009-05-14

I must say you have a great artistic flair there Knight…nice. It will be interesting to see what you can do as time goes by.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative

Posted: 22 October 2012 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Sorry, Jaderail. smile

Thanks Szark! I try to improve all the time. smile

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 22 October 2012 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

Here’s another one. smile

Image Attachments
PerfectCouple.jpg
 Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 24 October 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-04-16

*Hears crickets chirping*

Signature 

My DeviantArt Page.

Posted: 24 October 2012 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
Knight22179 - 24 October 2012 12:58 PM

*Hears crickets chirping*

This is a pretty Cricket Forum Knight22179. It takes awhile before threads pick up. I’m sure yours will before long the renders speak for themselves, just give it some time.

EDIT: Tip, larger Renders seem to help as well. Max forum size is now 2000x2000.

Signature