Digital Art Zone

what metallic bikini product is gal wearing?
Posted: 21 October 2012 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-09-11

What is metallic bikini product is gal wearing? Where I can purchase it? Thank you

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/anwyn-for-v4-genesis

Posted: 21 October 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2005-10-02

I believe that’s “Classic Fantasy” from Aery Soul. Used to be at Renderosity. Not sure if it’s still there or not.

Signature 

“Shall the clay say to the homie who fashioneth it ‘Dude, what maketh thou…?’” My Deviant Art Gallery

Posted: 21 October 2012 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  994
Joined  2005-11-27

Aery Soul removed all of their products from Rendo a couple of years ago. They are at RDNA now under the name AflaSeed, and have put some of their old products, plus several new ones, for sale there. But not the Classic Fantasy outfit unfortunately.

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)

Posted: 21 October 2012 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16

Thank you, I hadn’t made the connection between Aery Soul and AlfaSeed. Are they making new stuff then? I remember it appeared to be a bit of a commotion when they dropped out of the market previously.

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 21 October 2012 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4545
Joined  2007-09-13

AS seems to ‘reinvent’ themselves every few years, but they almost always have the same initials…many years ago they went by AwfulSoul…and yeah, they are still making content.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.