Digital Art Zone

Genesis Evolution: Muscularity Question
Posted: 20 October 2012 12:37 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2003-10-09

looking at various genesis items to pick up , I have a question about the Genesis Evolution: Muscularity morphs,

are there any general full body settings or do you have to go through each muscle indevidually

Posted: 20 October 2012 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2004-10-09

In addition to the individual muscle morphs, there is also a “All muscle volume” morph and a “flexion on off” setting (controls the amount of automatic muscle flex when bending limbs). It is a great set that adds lost of value to Genesis in my opinion.

Ciao
TD

Signature 

I reject your Reality and substitute my Vue!
Check my gallery at DeviantArt

Posted: 20 October 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  208
Joined  2011-09-13
thd777 - 20 October 2012 01:13 PM

In addition to the individual muscle morphs, there is also a “All muscle volume” morph and a “flexion on off” setting (controls the amount of automatic muscle flex when bending limbs). It is a great set that adds lost of value to Genesis in my opinion.

Ciao
TD

I agreeā€”I use it all the time, although it adds quite a lot of Latin to your parameters library (remembering the names can be a pain in the glutei maximi!). I have something like this in my pictures file to refer to, although I am starting to learn some of them. It adds a lot of realism to your figures, especially male where muscles are more visible (or very visible for body builders!).

Posted: 20 October 2012 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7792
Joined  2009-05-14

Yep me too I love this package. smile Hiro Protagonist great diagram there thanks for that. I have a number of muscles remembered now but some are still tricky to remember. Great tool for learning the names though IMHO.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative