Digital Art Zone

12 of 12
Where is the Super Suit?
Posted: 30 May 2012 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 166 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  83
Joined  2010-02-02

It’s a bit weird to me that the upcoming boots, cape and belt add-ons for the supersuit weren’t included in the pro bundle, let alone the pro Suite. They seem like a no brainer for such packages, but marketing obviously says otherwise.
Will there be an alternative Pro bundle perhaps?
‘Supersuit Complete’ or something?

Posted: 30 May 2012 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 167 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2011-01-22
Timmoth - 30 May 2012 06:06 AM

It’s a bit weird to me that the upcoming boots, cape and belt add-ons for the supersuit weren’t included in the pro bundle, let alone the pro Suite. They seem like a no brainer for such packages, but marketing obviously says otherwise.
Will there be an alternative Pro bundle perhaps?
‘Supersuit Complete’ or something?

Have there been any images of the boots and the cape?  Were they released for PC members?  I’m really curious to see how they look. smile

Posted: 31 May 2012 02:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 168 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  239
Joined  2012-05-25
Harry Dresden - 29 May 2012 03:29 AM

It’s a relative easy task to remap the material zones or create new ones with the group editor tool so the possibilities really are only limited by imagination. With a little more effort and skill you can create similar morphs for your new material zones as the ones that comes with the default zones. I suspect we’ll see an influx of remapped suits in the market place soon enough. wink

can you show me a tutorial how to do this?
pdf or vid

thx

Signature 

Very Happy that i save $$$ for products that have no manual and invest this in the great lux modo :p

Posted: 01 June 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 169 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  660
Joined  2008-02-22
IReallyEnjoyEatingBurritosAllDayLong - 27 May 2012 09:10 AM

as you can see there is little trouble getting what you want.  there is little if any postwork on any of these. The belts are the new supersuit belt except Wonder Woman, punisher and daredevil which are the supersuit alone plus DS primitive cylinders.

all the logos were done in an interesting way… i put them on the torso of GENESIS and displaced them THROUGH the suit. easy-peasy

On the WonderWoman shot, you metnion this is Supersuit alone?  How do you get the bikini shape bottom using the supersuit??

Image Attachments
ww.jpg
 Signature 

+800 or so old forum posts, just so you know I’m not a newb!  tongue laugh

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 170 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1815
Joined  2010-10-10

Use the briefs that come with Daz. Fit them to the supersuit.

Signature 

Wendy

My website: http://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk

Tutorials: http://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/view_products.php?cat=10

PLEASE NOTE:
My items are NOT to be used on Second Life website.  They have recently changed their TOS and are legally able to take/steal anything uploaded and resell/redistribute to items.

Posted: 04 June 2012 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 171 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-07-01
MarcCCTx - 25 May 2012 07:41 AM

Yipes! That’s my real name. It was giving me hassles too. I finally gave it up for the day.

BTW: renders nice with Visual Style shaders…

Would someone be able to walk me through how to apply the Visual Style Shaders to the Supersuit?  I know that tiled shaders don’t work with VSS out of the gate.  I tried copying and re-linking the bricks from the VSS that relate to the “Ambient Color”, and linking that in with one of the tiled plate Supersuit shaders.  The tile mapping broke at that point, as the one tile map was stretched out over the whole surface. 

Admittedly, I’m a n00b when it comes to Shader Mixer still.

Posted: 06 June 2012 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 172 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

This is not a Supersuit question but I can not find a better thread to ask in. Does anyone know of a Tigra texture for V4 or V3 for some fanart?

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 14 June 2012 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 173 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2012-01-22
DAZ_Rand - 27 May 2012 09:11 AM

all the logos were done in an interesting way… i put them on the torso of GENESIS and displaced them THROUGH the suit. easy-peasy.

Hi Rand!

Could you please explain how you put the emblem/logos?

Did you created a texture and just assigned it to Genesis? did you recreated the Genesis UV set?

How can I do the displacement techinque to put that texture over the supersuit?

Thank you

Posted: 27 November 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 174 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2945
Joined  2011-12-10

Finally got round to doing a decent image
Full sized version here:
http://wancow.deviantart.com/art/Watch-at-Twilight-340076026

Image Attachments
Twilight.jpg
 Signature