Genesis not found after Updated to Studio 4.5 + Genesis Starter Essentials 1.3
After install of both 4.5 and Essentials, Genesis is functional, however smart content specific to Genesis is not found. (see attached image)
• Installed Studio 4.5 64bit, Mac (no problems).
• Installed Genesis Starter Essentials 1.3 (no problems during instillation). (see attached image for content path)
• Opened Daz, and allowed meta data to set.
• Genesis is visible on stage and in content library (no apparent problems using it)
• Went to Smart Content tab, People, to locate Genesis and poses but see a Missing content icon (!) instead (see attached image).
• Genesis actor is found under base essentials (seems to be very unorganized but it does exist here!).
I double checked my Startup Preferences path, it is correct:
/users/max/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis/Genesis.duf
Any help would be great!