Tomboy Project (Conversions for V3/A3)
So I have this running problem with clothes for girls. While most of what I can get is very beautiful, there's a trend towards, well, towards stuff I personally would not be wearing to the grocery store. Or the office. Or even a gun fight, although luckily I don't get invited to so many of those. :) Since my characters spend a lot more time in these sort of situations than something appropriate to the available outfits (um... nightclubbing in Vegas?), I started simply converting men's clothing to fit the women. And I figured a few other folks might find the fits useful.
Disclaimers: I'm not all that good at modelling. Many of the clothes have problems I don't know how to fix. If you do, please tell me. ;) Also given how abruptly my hair conversion project got abandoned I should note that I'm crazy busy and sometimes run out of steam without warning. Full time job, one-year-old, time-consuming hobby comic, et cetera, et cetera, I apologize in advance for when I disappear. :)
Credits: All these conversions were done with Crossdresser and the DAZ Figure Tools. Fix morphs were done using Lyrra's excellent TailorMe deformers; body morphs were added using either Morphing Clothes (for A3) or Lyrra's Magnet Fits (for V3). All of these things are awesome and highly recommended.
Finally, to protect the creators, all of the files are RTE encoded and you will need a decoder (as well as the original outfit) to use them. I recommend RTEncoderPy. To be clear on this: you will not be able to use these conversions unless you own the original model! The RTE encoder needs the original .obj files to decode, and the un-decoded files will be useless to you. See the ReadMe for full instructions on decoding.
A handy index of conversions so far: