8.1 to 8.5 Upgrade price (when released)
I'm trying to decide if I should buy 8.1 and it would be a much easier decision if I knew there was going to be a bigger discount going from 8.1 to 8.5 than 7 to 8.5. I need the landscaping tools and bryce doesn't work on my mac. Any idea of how long to 8.5? or something to help here.