Bye Bye Daz3d

1246719

Comments

  • sunfirexedsunfirexed Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

    Yes will be nice if we stick to the original theme. Daz people will think the original subject is not important for the ex Dazers anymore!

  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 2,752
    edited December 1969

    Well there are lot of these treads so what would be best is to merge them all into one so they stop flooding the forums. :)

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited August 2012

    Actually there are not lots of these threads. We would be hard put to find another to merge this one with. When there are multiple threads on the same subject showing in the forums, then we will merge. But we don't go back umpteen pages to find threads to merge.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 2,752
    edited December 1969

    I was teasing.

  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 1,959
    edited December 1969

    I was teasing.

    I'm not.

    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6329/ (merge away)

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited December 1969

    That's cheating, we don't normally merge from forum to forum, espcially when it is the app specific forum, The OP of that thread is a carrara-ist.

  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 1,126
    edited August 2012

    The OP of that thread is a carrara-ist


    He leaves every few months anyway. ;)

    Post edited by SnowSultan on
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 957
    edited December 1969

    The OP of that thread is a carrara-ist


    He leaves every few months anyway. ;)


    Stan doesn't leave every few months.
    He had a "forced sabbatical" sometime ago, but he hasn't actually left before.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited December 1969

    Yup, and sometimes at his own volition :coolsmirk:

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 1,728
    edited December 1969

    Yes will be nice if we stick to the original theme. Daz people will think the original subject is not important for the ex Dazers anymore!

    A true ex-DAZer probably wouldn't be here to see it. :cheese:

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    One X DAZ'er, I think was here when you and I were just getting started and beyond LeatherGryphon and I know Cho was here too... remember the dude that retold poems. Had a monkey as his Avatar? He used to post the most hilarious stuff. I so miss his posts. He made these forums so fun when folks were complaining allot or things were dull. I try to be funny but there are no mirrors here to show just how funny (looking) I am! :P

  • LillianaLilliana Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Here is my current issue:

    The Store issues with Platinum Club have not been addressed at all that I have seen. Why should I spend $30 just for Daz to refund me $22 because they cannot fix the subscription issue. I paid my $29 when I first subcribed to PC, plus at least 2 Annual renewals and the subsequent monthly renewals.

    It is not my fault the store isn't working right and NO ONE has addressed this issue yet. Daz is not a bank nor should I authorize a transaction that will tie up my limited resources for a glitch in the system. Unacceptable.

    If this has been fix, why wasn't the populace notified of this? This has been submitted via Ticket, and chohole has escalated this to management previously yet NO answer except radio silence.

    Poor Customer service and Store glitches are going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited December 1969

    RAMWolff said:
    One X DAZ'er, I think was here when you and I were just getting started and beyond LeatherGryphon and I know Cho was here too... remember the dude that retold poems. Had a monkey as his Avatar? He used to post the most hilarious stuff. I so miss his posts. He made these forums so fun when folks were complaining allot or things were dull. I try to be funny but there are no mirrors here to show just how funny (looking) I am! :P

    Igohigh is the guy you were thinking about methinks Wolffie.

    Here is my current issue: *snipped*

    The Store issues with Platinum Club have not been addressed at all that I have seen.
    If this has been fix, why wasn't the populace notified of this? This has been submitted via Ticket, and chohole has escalated this to management previously yet NO answer except radio silence.

    Poor Customer service and Store glitches are going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.


    Please take my word for it, they are searching for the solution, they really are. I am told the office floor is knee deep in torn out hair again.

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    Igohigh ... Yup, that's his handle. MISS HIM!

  • LillianaLilliana Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    This whole store upgrade has been a train wreck and broke more than it supposedly fixed. Yes, the old store was held together by Bubblegum and duct tape, but it worked as it needed for the time being.

    This new store was rushed out live and has been nothing short of horrendous.

    The fact that NO ONE has deigned to keep people updated on this is very telling. There have been updates on things being worked on and NOTHING about this issue at all...

    Unsatisfactory... Build a Store from the ground up if need be. This canned solution is not working either.

    Lilliana said:
    Here is my current issue: *snipped*

    The Store issues with Platinum Club have not been addressed at all that I have seen.
    If this has been fix, why wasn't the populace notified of this? This has been submitted via Ticket, and chohole has escalated this to management previously yet NO answer except radio silence.

    Poor Customer service and Store glitches are going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

    Please take my word for it, they are searching for the solution, they really are. I am told the office floor is knee deep in torn out hair again.

  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 957
    edited December 1969

    Lilliana said:
    This whole store upgrade has been a train wreck and broke more than it supposedly fixed. Yes, the old store was held together by Bubblegum and duct tape, but it worked as it needed for the time being.

    This new store was rushed out live and has been nothing short of horrendous.


    True. Everytime someone says how much crap the new store is, someone tells us the old store was held up by duct tape & bubblegum, but you're right, it worked.


    I could find things. The forum worked better than this one, the Platinum Club's coupons worked properly.
    This new site doesn't work on ANY level.
    Hiring someone in to make a custom software might have been the smart move.

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    Agreed. I've said it over and over and over again. DAZ should hire someone, hand them a list of things to fix and implement and get back to making content and updating their software programs and leave the web site stuff to the pros... they claim they have a knowledgeable staff on board to handle all this but I keep thinking "REALLY?"

  • AmeesaAmeesa Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

    RAMWolff said:
    Igohigh ... Yup, that's his handle. MISS HIM!

    I miss Igohigh also. Was just thinking before I read this how dull the Members Only forums are without him around. I was mostly lurking back then, but he usually gave me a chuckle, made a few folks upset and was often inciteful.

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    Ameesa said:
    RAMWolff said:
    Igohigh ... Yup, that's his handle. MISS HIM!

    I miss Igohigh also. Was just thinking before I read this how dull the Members Only forums are without him around. I was mostly lurking back then, but he usually gave me a chuckle, made a few folks upset and was often inciteful.

    Agreed! :-)

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited August 2012

    Yes he was a great guy to have around. I have a sneaking suspicion he does frequent another well known and used forum, but under a different name.

    But not 100% certain.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    so what forum and what name? I'll go ask! :-)

  • ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    RAMWolff said:
    Agreed. I've said it over and over and over again. DAZ should hire someone, hand them a list of things to fix and implement and get back to making content and updating their software programs and leave the web site stuff to the pros... they claim they have a knowledgeable staff on board to handle all this but I keep thinking "REALLY?"

    :lol:

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited December 1969

    RAMWolff said:
    so what forum and what name? I'll go ask! :-)


    Well it's the one a lot of us used to frequent before Daz started these forums, in fact it is the forum I first came across Igohigh.

    Is that enough of a clue yet ?

  • xinkblotsxxinkblotsx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Isikol said:
    What on earth did you just said my good Admin? :O !????!

    I wish I was at liberty to say more, but you will have to read into my post above. Sorry many more details will be coming...

    Could it be???

    It has to be.

    What else could it be?

    The Millennium Cow at last!!!

    YAY!

    You, my friend, have been waiting for that cow for a long time now. Where do you get the patience? LOL

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    RAMWolff said:
    so what forum and what name? I'll go ask! :-)


    Well it's the one a lot of us used to frequent before Daz started these forums, in fact it is the forum I first came across Igohigh.

    Is that enough of a clue yet ?

    Sorry hon. I don't know.... Renderosity?

  • LillianaLilliana Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Igohigh was a frequent inhabitant of Poser Pros, long gone...

    RAMWolff said:
    chohole said:
    RAMWolff said:
    so what forum and what name? I'll go ask! :-)


    Well it's the one a lot of us used to frequent before Daz started these forums, in fact it is the forum I first came across Igohigh.

    Is that enough of a clue yet ?

    Sorry hon. I don't know.... Renderosity?

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited December 1969

    Yes Wolffie, you are getting warmer, red hot in fact. Yes indeed. before Poser Pros came along, before Daz had forums, he frequented Rendo, and I have heard rumours that he still does, but in the main I only use the Bryce forum there, so can't conform the rumours.

  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,281
    edited December 1969

    Ah, yes, I think I remember someone mentioning that a LONG time ago... might have been him before he went *POOF* from here...

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,378
    edited December 1969

    No, was definitely after.

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 1,728
    edited December 1969

    RAMWolff said:
    Agreed. I've said it over and over and over again. DAZ should hire someone, hand them a list of things to fix and implement and get back to making content and updating their software programs and leave the web site stuff to the pros... they claim they have a knowledgeable staff on board to handle all this but I keep thinking "REALLY?"

    Careful!! Questioning the competency of the DAZisans behind the castle wall can get you marked.

    Or in the prophetic words of the Cowardly Lion: "I do believe in ghosts, I do, I do believe in ghosts".

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel