Actual Face Hair

2»

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 2,522
    edited December 1969

Shaaelia said:
    Really looking forward to seeing this released :)

Yeah, somehow I don't ever see this item being released. It's most likely already been rejected by Daz for one reason or another.

Also, this post is like two dozen or so pages back, considering this forum is still currently inoperable.

What a waste.

This is a revolutionary product...I highly doubt that DAZ 3D would reject it. It's most likely that they are holding it for special event. I believe Cath said that they bought it from her I doubt that they would have done that only to reject it.

They have in the past bought products and then released them much later. Given that this product is for Genesis they may be waiting to have something that they can offer Poser users at the same time.

I suggest we wait and see...; )

• ShaaeliaShaaelia Posts: 623
    edited December 1969

I agree Pendraia. Here's to waiting for that special event! :-)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 2,522
    edited December 1969

snuggles into a corner to wait and hands out tim tams...

Hopefully it will come out in the next two weeks so I have time to play with.

• Platinum LionPlatinum Lion Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So speaking of Cath - has anyone heard from her recently?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 5,303
    edited December 1969

WOOT! In to the cart it goes... bundle! WOOF WOOF WOOF

• ShaaeliaShaaelia Posts: 623
    edited December 1969

Fantastic! Got to grab it now! :-)

• MikeyFTLMikeyFTL Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

I hope Cath starts making some M5 skins soon. She's the only one who can make a decent hyperrealistic skin. No one has released a truly high quality skin for M5 yet. The best one is the one that came with it, but I'm getting sick of Phil already.

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 2,568
    edited December 1969

I am working on one right now with hair clothing and textures and gens for M5 very realistic and great skin textures

MikeyFTL said:
    I hope Cath starts making some M5 skins soon. She's the only one who can make a decent hyperrealistic skin. No one has released a truly high quality skin for M5 yet. The best one is the one that came with it, but I'm getting sick of Phil already.