single body parts with skin, single skeleton bones and single organs

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,866
edited May 2012 in Product Suggestions

hello,

for horror or other renders it would be great to have:

-single body parts of a complete body with skin and morphs for v4/m4/genesis
-single skeleton bones of a complete skeleton
-single organs

it should be possible to change the skin texture just by click:

example:

you have a character, for example m4 with a skin texture

and you have a single arm.

it should be possible to set the shape settings of the m4 arm to the single arm and also the skin texture for limbs
understandable?

the single bodyparts should be closed at the ends and the closed ends should have extra textures

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

  • MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 225
    edited May 2012

    Poserotica has a bunch of creepy stuff like that. (or at least they used to).

    Also check out V4 Mannequin

    Mannequin

    Edit link

    Post edited by MarcCCTx on
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 946
    edited December 1969

    Here are some body parts I have used myself...

    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/flesh-and-bones-1-by-3-d-c/89499

    I have a few others, but I can't remember them offhand.

    Best of luck!
    :coolsmile:

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,866
    edited December 1969

    ah thanks, the flesh and bone stuff I already have:)

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,866
    edited December 1969

    MarcCCTx said:
    Poserotica has a bunch of creepy stuff like that. (or at least they used to).

    Also check out V4 Mannequin

    Mannequin

    Edit link

    Poserotica? So far I know does the site not exist until now, it is upcomming

  • VaskaniaVaskania Posts: 5,110
    edited May 2012

    HellboySoto created a decapitation set for V4. As the original link is on an adult forum, I'll post the link to the download:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/93127555/58c0f99e/SOTO_Decapitation_for_V42.html

    Here's what it looks like: http://jcsoto.jalbum.net/XXX/SOTO_Decapitation.jpg
    (No nudity on the image)

    It does not work properly on Genesis as the neck areas are different. Genesis retains an area in the back of the neck when you try to use this with it.

    cosmo71 said:
    MarcCCTx said:
    Poserotica has a bunch of creepy stuff like that. (or at least they used to).

    Also check out V4 Mannequin

    Mannequin

    Edit link

    Poserotica? So far I know does the site not exist until now, it is upcomming


    I believe he's referring to MalePoserotica, which is very much there.

    Post edited by Vaskania on
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,866
    edited December 1969

    Vaskania said:
    HellboySoto created a decapitation set for V4. As the original link is on an adult forum, I'll post the link to the download:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/93127555/58c0f99e/SOTO_Decapitation_for_V42.html

    Here's what it looks like: http://jcsoto.jalbum.net/XXX/SOTO_Decapitation.jpg
    (No nudity on the image)

    It does not work properly on Genesis as the neck areas are different. Genesis retains an area in the back of the neck when you try to use this with it.

    cosmo71 said:
    MarcCCTx said:
    Poserotica has a bunch of creepy stuff like that. (or at least they used to).

    Also check out V4 Mannequin

    Mannequin

    Edit link

    Poserotica? So far I know does the site not exist until now, it is upcomming


    I believe he's referring to MalePoserotica, which is very much there.

    this render is really creepy, is that just for the head or also for limbs or is there something like that for each body part for m4 and v4?

  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Vaskania said:
    Poserotica? So far I know does the site not exist until now, it is upcomming
    I believe he's referring to MalePoserotica, which is very much there.

    As is Renderotica.

  • VaskaniaVaskania Posts: 5,110
    edited December 1969

    cosmo71 said:
    Vaskania said:
    HellboySoto created a decapitation set for V4. As the original link is on an adult forum, I'll post the link to the download:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/93127555/58c0f99e/SOTO_Decapitation_for_V42.html

    Here's what it looks like: http://jcsoto.jalbum.net/XXX/SOTO_Decapitation.jpg
    (No nudity on the image)

    It does not work properly on Genesis as the neck areas are different. Genesis retains an area in the back of the neck when you try to use this with it.

    cosmo71 said:
    MarcCCTx said:
    Poserotica has a bunch of creepy stuff like that. (or at least they used to).

    Also check out V4 Mannequin

    Mannequin

    Edit link

    Poserotica? So far I know does the site not exist until now, it is upcomming


    I believe he's referring to MalePoserotica, which is very much there.

    this render is really creepy, is that just for the head or also for limbs or is there something like that for each body part for m4 and v4?


    Soto's is only for the head. I'm not sure if he has ones for the limbs.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel