Getting to know DS4
So, in an attempt to get to know DS4, I tried rendering Trotwood.
In DS 3, Trootwood was a K4 with a couple outfits, primarily bluejeans. Sicleyield provided most of his clothes, though I used somebody else's jeans.
After a couple hours, I managed to render this guy. I still have some problems with him:
1. Too many teeth. Trot is missing his top 4 front teeth. I got Oom Fooyat's tooth morphs in my folder, but can't find them in DS4.
2. No blue jeans. He's having to run around in his altogethers in violation of the forum TOS and a lot of other things.
3. Trot has thin lips, high cheekbones, a turned up nose and slightly sunken cheeks. Haven't found morphs to do these yet.
4. No nipples. He's going to look rather silly in his super hero getup.
5. Not enough freckles. I think he's a little more freckled than this one skin I have in DS4.
6. No tennis shoes. Admittedly, he doesn't wear them much.
I still haven't managed to get any of my DS3 content into DS4. I still have most of the installers and zips, perhaps I should just install them fresh and dump the old DS3 folders?