Motion Artist Open Beta

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Smith Micro is having an open Beta of Motion Artist if you didn't know.
You can get all the details at the link bellow.

http://motionartist.smithmicro.com/motionartist-beta.html

Comments

  • carnitecarnite Posts: 162
    edited December 1969

    Did you get a serial number yet? The download page said that I would receive one by email, but it hasn't shown up. Still it's got a 30 day trial.

    Looks an interesting product. (Even though it's a beta, it even has a manual %-P.)

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,530
    edited December 1969

    what would you use it for ?
    there are so many others .

  • carnitecarnite Posts: 162
    edited December 1969

    I have only had a quick look at the videos , but I liked the way it made animated comics - do the animation, then split up the cells as you like, and also the transitions between the cells. I'm thinking how the finished product might look on an iPad - I think it would be a good user experience.
    But as I said, it was only a quick look - I'll have to look at it more in depth at the weekend.

  • SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 678
    edited December 1969

    I've been waiting for an application like this. Couldn't find a download link so I guess they don't have the beta download link ready yet.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 1,219
    edited July 2012

    Assuming I get a serial number to activate it, since it is a Beta will It still be time limited?

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • carnitecarnite Posts: 162
    edited July 2012

    SimonWM said:
    I've been waiting for an application like this. Couldn't find a download link so I guess they don't have the beta download link ready yet.

    If you click on Home - http://motionartist.smithmicro.com/index.html then at the bottom left, you put in your email address which takes you to a download page. Theoretically they then send you an email with the serial number, but if they don't you can still use it as a trial version.

    Post edited by carnite on
  • SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 678
    edited December 1969

    carnite said:
    SimonWM said:
    I've been waiting for an application like this. Couldn't find a download link so I guess they don't have the beta download link ready yet.

    If you click on Home - http://motionartist.smithmicro.com/index.html then at the bottom left, you put in your email address which takes you to a download page. Theoretically they then send you an email with the serial number, but if they don't you can still use it as a trial version.


    Got it! Thank you, Carnite.

  • Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I got the serial for it. Check your spam folder if you haven't got the email with it. Mine was in my spam folder.

    The Beta is supposed to going on till January 15, 2013.

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 1,219
    edited July 2012

    Jay_NOLA said:
    I got the serial for it. Check your spam folder if you haven't got the email with it. Mine was in my spam folder.

    The Beta is supposed to going on till January 15, 2013.

    OK, thanks for the info.
    I haven't gotten an email with the serial number yet (Yes, I checked in the Spam folder also). However if it times out and stops working next January, I'm not too interested in installing it anyway.

    Charlie

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • 2NOAh2NOAh Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

    SmithMicro specified that the support must be registered separate from the existing registered account.
    Try to use a different e-mail address than your existing e-mail address with SmithMicro.
    Start your very first incident with the support of the SmithMicro.
    Here is the link:
    SmithMicro (Start a New incident)
    https://support.smithmicro.com/app/answers/list
    The serial number should be supplied in the instant reply e-mail.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel