Reminder about Bryce 3D Expo magazine
A few days before the DAZ 3D forums were restarted I began a project which was to create a new family member for Carrara 3D Expo online magazine family ( www.carrara3dexpo.com) dedicated to Bryce community.
The project is not forgotten and it would be nice to get some more movement over there.
FOr this project to succeed we need you great Bryce artists!
Please do not hesitate to submit your artwork and become a part of this amazing project!
If you do not feel confident it is real and serious you can consult Carrara community.
To submit your artwork all you need to so is to:
A)Create an archive file of your selected artwork images (ZIP and RAR archives are supported)
B) Name the archive file using this scheme: B3DE20xx--xx-Your-name
B3DE stands for Bryce 3D Expo; 20xx-xx stands for year and month; Your-Name stands for your name
C) Send the archive to this e-mail: bryce3dexpo @gmail.com
(remove the space before the @)
There is a guidance to fallow:
1. Images has to be created using Bryce software (any version) as a base for the whole image or entirely created in Bryce. (this means post work is allowed as well as photographic objects in 3D scene)
2. images must be created by you
3. Images must contain your signature please do not use a signature you use to sign your documents like bank papers etc.
4. Artistic nudity is allowed, however pornographic material is prohibited. ( this topic is very controversial, but the magazine will not have age restrictions there fore we must respect our younger viewers and avoid any disturbing and negative influence containing material related to violence and sexual matters)
5. you agree that your images will be showed in Bryce 3D Expo related projects and magazine.
When submitting please be sure to have your nickname mentioned in the e-mail message if you are going to use your Nickname instead of a real name for the archive of your artwork.
B3DE team will use your artwork for B3DE projects only. YOu will be credited in all projects by B3DE where your artwork is being showed.