Fantasy Mausoleum

DryJackDryJack Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything (I've been insanely busy with work) so here's a simple mausoleum prop for your graveyard scenes. Hopefully they'll be plenty more stuff coming soon (including more additions to my fantasy house series). Cheers for looking.

Available here - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=68807

or here - http://www.ShareCG.com/v/63303/view/11/Poser/Fantasy-Mausoleum

Comments

  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 2,524
    edited December 1969

    DryJack said:
    Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything (I've been insanely busy with work) so here's a simple mausoleum prop for your graveyard scenes. Hopefully they'll be plenty more stuff coming soon (including more additions to my fantasy house series). Cheers for looking.

    Available here - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=68807

    or here - http://www.ShareCG.com/v/63303/view/11/Poser/Fantasy-Mausoleum

    Thanks, this looks great! Reminds me of the mausoleum's in the Buffy series.

  • ElowanElowan Posts: 387
    edited July 2012

    Very good of you. It's a beaut! Many thnx and stay well.

    Post edited by Elowan on
  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 973
    edited December 1969

    Looks Creepy DryJack.

    Thanks

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Downloaded, installed into my DryJack Folder. Looking forward to more fantasy houses.

    Love your work. I was beginning to wounder if you went PA and just had not passed QA yet. I'll stick around when you do. I just thought it was that time already.

  • DryJackDryJack Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Thanks guys. At some point I'll probably take the plunge and try to sell something but whatever happens I'll keep making freebies. I've been working on a (free) "Frankensteins lab" project at dreamslayerartworks (a bunch of science equipment) which is due to be released this Halloween. I'll post links when it's available.

  • fleetppfleetpp Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

    Excellent work!

  • ElowanElowan Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

    Loads well into DS but textures are messed up when loading into LW. Any links available to base textures used in making this mesh?

  • DryJackDryJack Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Elowan said:
    Loads well into DS but textures are messed up when loading into LW. Any links available to base textures used in making this mesh?

    That's a shame. I don't own LW and had no idea there would be problems. All the textures I used came from cgtextures.com although I modified most of them a fair bit.

  • ElowanElowan Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

    DryJack said:
    Elowan said:
    Loads well into DS but textures are messed up when loading into LW. Any links available to base textures used in making this mesh?

    That's a shame. I don't own LW and had no idea there would be problems. All the textures I used came from cgtextures.com although I modified most of them a fair bit.

    NP. I'll manage. Thnx.

  • edited December 1969

    Wow, Jack! Thanks for this. Looks wonderful... can see lots of uses for it, actually, not just in a graveyard...

    Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel