Rayne Morphs for V6.. now available!! [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 1,956
edited December 1969 in DAZ PA Commercial Products

http://www.daz3d.com/rayne-morphs-for-victoria-6

Elegant, sassy, lovely - Rayne.

This add-on for Rayne V5 updates some of your favorites characters to Victoria 6, as well as adding new faces to the Genesis 2 gene pool.

Included are 13 custom head morphs that were re-sculpted in Zbrush for Victoria 6, and three custom body morphs. The morphs can be used as is, or combined with other morphs.

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 1,685
    edited December 1969

These looks great, I specially liked to see the headshape for a slightly older woman in there *warm smile*

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 1,956
    edited December 1969

Here's another quickie render:

Rayne01Pool.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 321K
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 5,427
    edited December 1969

Bought! These are awesome and much needed. Combined with rayne, these are a winning combo.

Plus, all in DUF so G2 Female users can easily apply.

Can I ask what hair you used in the Rayne promo? http://www.daz3d.com/rayne-for-v5-s5-and-young-teens

I love the hairstyle with the cornrows.

As usual, another great product.

edited August 2013

Bought! These are awesome and much needed. Combined with rayne, these are a winning combo.

Plus, all in DUF so G2 Female users can easily apply.

Can I ask what hair you used in the Rayne promo? http://www.daz3d.com/rayne-for-v5-s5-and-young-teens

I love the hairstyle with the cornrows.

As usual, another great product.

Thanks. :) Glad you like the product.

I didn't do that promo, but I believe it's one of OOT's hairs on rendo.

And actually, the main promo in this product is actually Rayne; she wasn't shown in the original set of promos. So I made sure she was front and center this time, as she's one of my favorite morphs.

Anyway, here's another one of my favorite Rayne morphs, Leah.

RayneV602.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 273K
    Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 792
    edited December 1969

Bought :) and I agree, with Rayne this is a great combination, but I probably would have even bought the morphs without Rayne, as they appear to be very good value for the V6 gene pool on their own. I really appreciate to be able to turn your characters into (almost) any age group - this adds a lot to the versatility.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 5,427
    edited August 2013

The skin's no makeup option, and the morphs look good on children if you remove the body options. Although I am having some issues with the teeth using v5 uv.

Rayne is a versatile character. She is welcome in my runtime!

picture.jpg
    799 x 799 - 189K
    Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited December 1969

The skin's no makeup option, and the morphs look good on children if you remove the body options. Although I am having some issues with the teeth using v5 uv.

Rayne is a versatile character. She is welcome in my runtime!

Looks nice.

I'll have to get the store version of the download to check out the mouth issue as I didn't get the final version of the files until after it went through QA.

Anyway, I did saw DAZ released a long gown so I had to try it out on another one of the Rayne morphs, Regina.

RayneV603.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 237K