Yes, this is actually a serious question . . . :)

SolarviewSolarview Posts: 159
edited December 1969 in New Users

Much too my surprise, there are 'genitalia' add-ons for both M5 and V5.
Fine, I get it. Why shouldn't there be. :)

Concerning V5, is there an actual 'Natural Pubic Hair' add-on, as in you would see on an 'Artists Model'?
Seems all the characters I've seen thus far are either shaved, are real close to it.
Again, looking for the 'Artist Model' look.

Thanks.

Comments

  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Search renderotica for one called "pubic hair" by RajDarge. It's for V4 but it auto-fits to Genesis just fine.

  • SolarviewSolarview Posts: 159
    edited December 1969

    adamr001 said:
    Search renderotica for one called "pubic hair" by RajDarge. It's for V4 but it auto-fits to Genesis just fine.

    Rendererotica?!?!?! Really?!?
    LOL! Sorry to laugh. Guess I should've figured as much. ;)

    Thanks, Adam!

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 2,902
    edited December 1969

    There's also a product by Babblebub for Genesis at the same site.

  • SolarviewSolarview Posts: 159
    edited June 2012

    SimonJM said:
    There's also a product by Babblebub for Genesis at the same site.

    Nothing came up on the search engine there.

    Ahh, found it. It's 'Babbelbub'

    Post edited by Solarview on
  • SolarviewSolarview Posts: 159
    edited December 1969

    Cool. That looks like it should work great.


    Geeeeeeeeez, errr, interesting site. :)

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 2,902
    edited December 1969

    Sol765 said:
    SimonJM said:
    There's also a product by Babblebub for Genesis at the same site.

    Nothing came up on the search engine there.

    Ahh, found it. It's 'Babbelbub'


    Ahh, sorry about the typo :)

  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 1,973
    edited June 2012

    I m seriously want to find the way how to fit " her texture" not only V5 , but other character skin texture.

    of course for art realism ,, I just hope so.

    first I change opacity,, then decrease contoroller value,,
    I believed , the figure skin texture turned out,,

    then,,, I found,, so curious fact.

    "her" bamp texture is ,, made by hip center line ?? @@;

    it is my misunderstanding? I did not try it again but,,,

    I said and report it for art realism,, of course!!

    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel