samples of my renders - by cosmo

2456723

Comments

  • gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 365
    edited December 1969

    I see you're still busy.
    Enjoy seeing your new renders.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    I see you're still busy.
    Enjoy seeing your new renders.

    thank you :) I try my best to get some good results out of the machine :)

  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    cosmo71 said:
    cosmo71 said:
    yeap, had two weeks freetime (this is the second) but in two weeks I have another three and a half week freetime :) and these three weeks is also european soccer championship :)

    well I have many new ones, but most I can`t post here :red:

    but I was using my time to figure out how the uberenvi light works and have done some tries with blender, what took time because I had absolutely no clue what to do.

    Did you read stonemason's UberEnvironment tutorial in the old forums? It's sort of zero'd out all my previous attempts to create good light and shadows, so I believe I'm getting a lot better ambient light and realistic shadows now than before. Basically it's simply to set up UberEnvironment2 with good enough quality for ambient light and one directional sun-/moon-light using raytracing shadows. It's a huge difference, and quite noticable.

    BTW, nice renders there, and very interesting composition. ;-)

    Edit. Hey, try to use a bump-map on the water-surface, and see what you get!! (remember raytracing).

    all these renders in this thread use just one distant light and UverEnvironment2 :) nothing more (except the temple render, in it there are two spotlights for the fire instead of the distant light). For all renders in my thread at the old forum I have used just distant and spotlights.

    Ahhh, so you know the trick then? I found it to be super-fast renders with high quality.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    Dixie also could be a roman beauty :)

    (nudity ahead)

    dx_roman_beauty_small_near.jpg
    800 x 800 - 117K
    dx_roman_beauty_small_wide.jpg
    808 x 456 - 92K
  • Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I knew you wouldn't be able to resist! lol

    Now the only thing we need is some barbecue sauce. :)

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    I knew you wouldn't be able to resist! lol

    Now the only thing we need is some barbecue sauce. :)

    hmm Dixie is yummy yes :) , but she is no food >:(

    :lol:

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited May 2012

    forgot to say what I wanted to say since I have it.

    This hairdoo is one of the best I know, it is fantastic, also without the tail (it is hidden in these renders) and even with hidden braids but with the tail shown, really fantastic hair with lots of possibilities and it fits perfect

    Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • SedorSedor Posts: 975
    edited December 1969

    Whow, you've used the off-time good :D

    Great new renders, I love the pool-scenes, they are fantastic!

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Wow....:-P

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    good to see that you all like the renders :)

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Wow....:-P

    speachless??? :lol:

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    cosmo71 said:
    Jaderail said:
    Wow....:-P

    speachless??? :lol:


    1. Great renders, I love them. You know that's my kind of stuff.
    2. Did not expect to see those without our content FLAGS working.
    3. Shhh.... I'm looking at Dixie. Don't let her know I'm peeking over the fence.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    cosmo71 said:
    Jaderail said:
    Wow....:-P

    speachless??? :lol:


    1. Great renders, I love them. You know that's my kind of stuff.
    2. Did not expect to see those without our content FLAGS working.
    3. Shhh.... I'm looking at Dixie. Don't let her know I'm peeking over the fence.

    to 2.:

    well, in my opinion it doesn`t matter if she has a g-string on or nothing you know? if she wears a g-string you see exactly the same as without. it would be crazy if a g-string render would be okay and a render without not. there is no difference in the result.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I'm not complaining, you just showed me what is allowed by the TOS as it now stands. I never guessed it was okay, I now know it is. [Place EVIL smiley we do not have here!]

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    what is great is the ralfetas v4 bend for the bum, with the v4 bend (5 morphs) you easily get a "relatively natural" bum when the legs are tighten (nudity renders). it is also good for sitting images. there are some other really great "optimizing morphkits" outthere like badabing for the bum it has magnets and they are working really great and with badabing you get incredible great results, only thing on that is, you have a zone that you can`t hide. You see it not in the render, but you see it during working on the scene and that is a bit disturbing in my opinion, but as I have said, the badabing is also a great product also because of the great working magnets the works great on clothes and you have tons of morphs for the v4 lower parts.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    I'm not complaining, you just showed me what is allowed by the TOS as it now stands. I never guessed it was okay, I now know it is. [Place EVIL smiley we do not have here!]

    or none of the "forum supervisors" has seen that render until now :coolsmile:

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    cosmo71 said:
    what is great is the ralfetas v4 bend for the bum, with the v4 bend (5 morphs) you easily get a "relatively natural" bum when the legs are tighten (nudity renders). it is also good for sitting images. there are some other really great "optimizing morphkits" outthere like badabing for the bum it has magnets and they are working really great and with badabing you get incredible great results, only thing on that is, you have a zone that you can`t hide. You see it not in the render, but you see it during working on the scene and that is a bit disturbing in my opinion, but as I have said, the badabing is also a great product also because of the great working magnets the works great on clothes and you have tons of morphs for the v4 lower parts.

    I know Richard is at work so I'm sure Dixie has been seen.
    As for the Badabing and other morph kits I just dont have the income to get all the stuff I really wish I could. The Supersuit set me back three months. I did get the Pro bundle, but still, I'm on a fixed income so I pushed it hard to get it. I will keep those in mind.
    .
    I thank you for the links, bookmarked for now.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    these are no links, sorry, just colorized the text to point it out, but if you want I send you the links via pm.

    I also have to be more economical, spend to much money the last month and next month I have three and a half week free time (holiday) and for that I need some money to have a good free time :)

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Thanks for the PM, I'm still going to keep your thread bookmarked.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Thanks for the PM, I'm still going to keep your thread bookmarked.

    you got the pm?

    in my sent box the pm doesn`t apear

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Got it. Sitting happily in my inbox, it will stay thier untill I need it again. The others get Deleted as I reply.

  • SedorSedor Posts: 975
    edited December 1969

    :P maybee I get also a PM? ;) Sounds interesting :D

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    sedor said:
    :P maybee I get also a PM? ;) Sounds interesting :D

    is on the way, I don`t understand why the send messages not apear in the send folder. I am allways not sure if the message got on the way or not.

  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    it is time that we can post widescreen shoots that can be a bit larger

    dx_beach_dunes_3_small.jpg
    800 x 445 - 36K
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 2,375
    edited May 2012

    cosmo71 said:
    sedor said:
    :P maybee I get also a PM? ;) Sounds interesting :D

    is on the way, I don`t understand why the send messages not apear in the send folder. I am allways not sure if the message got on the way or not.

    You have to click the save a copy button at the bottom of the PM.

    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    just a simple studio render :)

    dx_studio_100_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 81K
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    ...and a second...

    dx_studio_101_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 79K
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    ...and all good things a three

    dx_studio_103_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 82K
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

    ...and the last one of this series

    dx_studio_104_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 76K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Ha Ha Ha! I now have Madonna's song Vouge playing in my head.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel