Looking for a few things

TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 508
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi yas! :D

I am looking for some various things, preferably freebies if possible.

Laser/energy blasts....something simple and easy to use.....preferably without having to tinker with ambiance settings, just a point and click.

A harem or genie costume for Aiko3

Gypsy for Aiko3

Some type of Star Trek uniform for Hiro3.

A cute, pixie type hairstyle for Aiko3.


Thanks for any help. :D

Comments

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    What version of DS you using if your using DS that is. The UberArea Tube works very well as a laser beam or shot with a bit of tweaking.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 15,705
    edited December 1969

    ...for a Pixie-like hairstyle either Kozubuiro's Short Bob or Messy hair might work. I still use these a lot because of the nice detail and they render very quick.

    ...and they are both for Gen3.

    http://digitalbabes.jp/dload1.html

    For laser blasts/beams, that don't need ambient adjustment, the only thing I can think of is HeroFX Xtreme.

    http://www.daz3d.com/hero-fx-xtreme

    I also think Chohole has some textures that might come close to the gypsy and harem style for the A3 MFD on her site.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,345
    edited May 2013

    Kyoto Kid said:
    I also think Chohole has some textures that might come close to the gypsy and harem style for the A3 MFD on her site.

    Unfortunately the Gypsy ones also use the Fortune teller set, which I think is only for V3 (on page 11), and the other one is a belly dancer rather than a harem style.(page 7)

    Peach_sunrise_mfd.jpg
    241 x 441 - 75K
    Gypsies_one.jpg
    450 x 450 - 126K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,097
    edited December 1969

    Tech Staves comes with two laser beam figures. It was the pc weekly freebie for the week of 4/16 or free for non-members if you bought something. http://www.daz3d.com/tech-staves

    tech_staves.jpg
    1830 x 601 - 240K
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

    Not free but; laser beams & other effects:
    http://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-and-sci-fi-effects

    Post edited by BWSman on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    BWSman said:
    Have it love it, but we were asked for FREE if possible and the Area light comes with DS4.

  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    BWSman said:
    Have it love it, but we were asked for FREE if possible and the Area light comes with DS4.

    Which doesn't exclude that product.

    :P

  • srieschsriesch Posts: 1,969
    edited December 1969

    It's not free, but TOA ArabianNites for Aiko 3 is sort of a harem costume for A3: http://www.daz3d.com/toa-arabiannites-for-aiko-3

    Possibly you could tweak or use April's free Jamie Hair. http://shop.aprilsvanity.com/-free-items/jamie-hair-model-textures/prod_38.html

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,345
    edited May 2013

    a question. Can anyone remember who made the outfit that I have used on ta genie in an image. It was a free outfit, had some extra textures as well made either by the creator or somone else.

    I still have it in my runtime geometries are filed under Eldritch / Djinni

    OK, edited to add I have found it here http://www.eldritch.se/poser/Djinni/

    And edited again to add that there is a list of all, or almost all the free items for Aiko 3 here Aiko 3 Freebies
    And Hrio 3 here Hiro 3 freebies

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 5,992
    edited December 1969

    You might look at mylochka at ShareCG for Trek freebies in general. There are quite a few hairs, which are made mostly for Gen 4 but are very easy to scale to fit Gen 3.

  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 508
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...for a Pixie-like hairstyle either Kozubuiro's Short Bob or Messy hair might work. I still use these a lot because of the nice detail and they render very quick.

    ...and they are both for Gen3.

    http://digitalbabes.jp/dload1.html

    For laser blasts/beams, that don't need ambient adjustment, the only thing I can think of is HeroFX Xtreme.

    http://www.daz3d.com/hero-fx-xtreme

    I also think Chohole has some textures that might come close to the gypsy and harem style for the A3 MFD on her site.

    For some reason, many of the digital babes hair does not want to open in Daz3 o_O

  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 508
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    a question. Can anyone remember who made the outfit that I have used on ta genie in an image. It was a free outfit, had some extra textures as well made either by the creator or somone else.

    I still have it in my runtime geometries are filed under Eldritch / Djinni

    OK, edited to add I have found it here http://www.eldritch.se/poser/Djinni/

    And edited again to add that there is a list of all, or almost all the free items for Aiko 3 here Aiko 3 Freebies
    And Hrio 3 here Hiro 3 freebies


    Thanks, I have that one,
    but can't find textures for Djinni, the texture links on that page don't work anymore.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 15,705
    edited May 2013

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...for a Pixie-like hairstyle either Kozubuiro's Short Bob or Messy hair might work. I still use these a lot because of the nice detail and they render very quick.

    ...and they are both for Gen3.

    http://digitalbabes.jp/dload1.html

    For laser blasts/beams, that don't need ambient adjustment, the only thing I can think of is HeroFX Xtreme.

    http://www.daz3d.com/hero-fx-xtreme

    I also think Chohole has some textures that might come close to the gypsy and harem style for the A3 MFD on her site.

    For some reason, many of the digital babes hair does not want to open in Daz3 o_O


    ...I've had no issue with them in ver 3. I've used all of Kozoburo's hairs in every version of Daz Studio from 1.7 to 4.5. What is the exact error message you are getting?

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel