SOLVED - $6 Platinum Club Monthly Coupon?

FauvistFauvist Posts: 364
edited December 2012 in The Commons

I'm a Platinum Club member - how do I get this coupon every month? Is there a link somwhere or something?
Thanks.

Post edited by Fauvist on

Comments

  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,777
    edited December 1969

    They post the code in the PC forum and at the end of the PC newsletters: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13265/

  • KinichKinich Posts: 462
    edited December 2012

    It has occasionally turned up in a Platinum Club newsletter but it is usually posted in a thread in the Members Only forum, this months is here:- http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13265/

    You need to be a member and logged in to gain access to the forum.

    Hope this helps.

    Edit, typed too slow.

    Post edited by Kinich on
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

    Kinich said:
    It has occasionally turned up in a Platinum Club newsletter but it is usually posted in a thread in the Members Only forum, this months is here:- http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13265/

    You need to be a member and logged in to gain access to the forum.

    Hope this helps.

    Edit, typed too slow.

    I'm signed in, and I'm a Platinum Club member, but I get an error message saying I'm not authorized to view that forum. Do I have to be a member of something else too?

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,408
    edited December 1969

    You are not showing as a PC member, for some reason.

  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    You are not showing as a PC member, for some reason.

    The MY SUBSCRIPTIONS page says I'm a Platinum Club member until October 31 2013. I want to buy something that's on sale and I probably won't get a response from the DAZ support crew until after New Years.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,408
    edited December 1969

    So that means you renewd your membership in October 2012 ? Just making sure we have this all right before we go any further.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,408
    edited December 1969

    Fauvist you should be good to go now. I sent you a PM.

  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    So that means you renewd your membership in October 2012 ? Just making sure we have this all right before we go any further.

    No, I didn't renew it. I bought a new Platinum Club Membership annual subscription for $99.95 on October 30 2012. The order says: Subscription Start 10/31/12.

  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    Fauvist you should be good to go now. I sent you a PM.

    Oh great! You fixed it. Thank you!

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,408
    edited December 1969

    Thank the Fluffy Bunny. She did the work, I just forwarded your request.

  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 364
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    Thank the Fluffy Bunny. She did the work, I just forwarded your request.

    Thank you Fluffy Bunny - whatever you are.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel