Set the Stage with the Spectacular World of Genesis - Render Thread!

13468916

Comments

  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,357
    edited December 1969

    This uses the new Genesis teens Julie and Justin. It was originally posted in the members only forum, but here it is for the non-PC forumites to enjoy. They were just too wonderful not to render immediately!

    Julie_and_Justin.png
    800 x 800 - 997K
  • ShaaeliaShaaelia Posts: 623
    edited December 1969

    Great render HeraldOfFire :-)

  • pete.c44pete.c44 Posts: 207
    edited December 2012

    Whoops, wrong forum..my apologies.

    Post edited by pete.c44 on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 3,774
    edited December 1969

    pete.c44 said:
    Time for Sugarplums to dance in our heads.

    Is that Genesis ? If so thats wonderful how did you do it.

  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,457
    edited December 1969

    Genesis figure
    Super Suit
    Fantasy and Sci-Fi Effects
    Background done in Bryce

    Stand-down.jpg
    1024 x 576 - 446K
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 600
    edited December 1969

    MARIPOSA

    Mariposa.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 109K
  • GiGi_7GiGi_7 Posts: 777
    edited December 1969

    Hitomi, chibi girl dress, hat hat hat and rope sandal and Furiry/Lethearize.

    Cantarina3.png
    452 x 860 - 310K
    Cantarina.png
    452 x 860 - 454K
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,000
    edited December 1969

    Opening Move

    The chess player, as well as the knight, bishop and king chess pieces are all Genesis.

  • GregoriusGregorius Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

    It took a brand new computer, but I finally got DSON to work in my PP12, much to my delight! Here's a render I did of a dial-spun character, using Evolution, Morph Kits, and a dash of Gen4 via GenX.

    My only minor beef with Genesis right now is the lack of an EyeSurface material and the fact that there's no way (that I know of) to turn shadows off for the eyes so that the supposedly transparent cornea doesn't cast a dark shadow over the iris.

    For this render, I cut out a bowl from the high-res sphere primitive with the grouping tool, saved it as a prop, and nested one snugly inside the other. I then turned shadows off for both of them, created a displacement map for the corneal bulge, and used the same map as a transparency on the inner bowl. Finally, I parented the inner bowl to the outer one, saved them both as a combined prop, loaded another one for the other eye, and parented each outer bowl to its respective eye.

    The only problem now is that any morph that affects scaling requires manual re-alignment of my eye props.

    GenniGrins.jpg
    900 x 900 - 398K
    Post edited by Gregorius on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 2,521
    edited December 1969

    Just started playing with Julie

    julie_scout.jpg
    600 x 843 - 98K
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,843
    edited December 1969

    One of my Platinum Club Inspirations entries; both figures are Genesis. I didn't keep track of what morphs I used, but the foreground figure's using one of the Candace textures, and the figure in the mirror's using one of the Enticing Ladies textures. DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

    Warning in the Mirror

    BlackAlice-WarningInTheMirror-x2000.jpg
    600 x 480 - 52K
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,843
    edited December 1969

    One of my Platinum Club Inspirations entries; the figure's Genesis using Niara V5. DS4.5Pro render, prework & postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

    Vimana - The Adventure Begins

    VimanaAdventureBegins-x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 792K
  • The Sultry LadyThe Sultry Lady Posts: 87
    edited December 1969

    Here is a render of Xina. She was done completely in DAZ Studio 4.5. The figure started out as Genesis Riley with a SteamPunk Dress, bikini and boots. There are many lights in here. I morphed the face and body to get what you see. The second image is Xina up close.

    Xina20.jpg
    1376 x 872 - 465K
    Xina8A.jpg
    1376 x 872 - 245K
  • edited December 2012

    Sultry: I like her face, it's rather unique!

    Hello. :o I've been away for a while. Now I'm back as a newbie, having forgotten a lot about DAZ... This is my first render in DAZ Studio 4.5, featuring Julie. I've remembered to apply the HumanSurface shader to the skin surfaces; however I'll have to re-learn how to set up lights, shaders and materials properly. Some post-processing in Photoshop. :)

    ETA: Ooops, actually, it's not just Julie, it's Andrea!

    julietest03b_800.jpg
    533 x 800 - 113K
    Post edited by Raindrop Drinkwater on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 15,705
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    After months of work I can now say this.... Genesis Jaderail is Finished!! This version is a combo of M5, Shadow Kin, Hand dialed settings and about 8 other M5, M4 and Genesis items all blended together. The Mix is my secret and will stay that way. Not one bit is Gen X'ed and to prove it is a PURE DS4.5.1.6 Render I did not Postwork the Bracer Displacement Error out. I hope you Like him.

    ...woah, bots to this thread went AWOL again. That is very impressive.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 15,705
    edited December 1969

    ...more Sadie Teen cuteness.

    "Hi...I'm the Flutterby Queen"

    little_flutterby_queen.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 380K
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

    I bought too many new toys over the holidays! Here's an Octane render of Julie and Maclean's Fashion Studio for the backdrop.

    Julie.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 642K
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,457
    edited December 1969

    having alot of fun with Genesis

    naughty-minx-final.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 873K
  • ShaaeliaShaaelia Posts: 623
    edited December 1969

    Harry, love the teen render :-)

    Rareth - great expression :-)

    A few from me, playing with the new LAMH plugin

    LAMH_test_1.png
    726 x 722 - 370K
    Pigtails.png
    726 x 566 - 597K
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,457
    edited December 1969

    another render.

    solarflare5.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 771K
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

    This is a DS4 render featuring the lovely new V5 elite texture (Nicole). The lingerie is Perfect Lingerie by Fisty & shadohawk and the hair is Pure Hair Crazy by Daz.

    Elite.jpg
    739 x 945 - 324K
  • HellboyHellboy Posts: 683
    edited December 1969

    A render with Look At My Hair.
    The afro preset for Genesis.

    Victoria 5 mixed with The Girl 4, Princess and African Male A.
    Marie Elite
    Valerie Elite
    Jasmin bikini

    DAZ Studio 4.5 render
    Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion and a linear point light.
    No postwork.

    look_at_my_hair_1_by_hellboysoto-d5opks0.jpg
    642 x 800 - 161K
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,000
    edited December 1969

    Pool Shark

    Rendered with LuxRender. Uses the new V5 Elite Texture Nichole, and hair created with the LAMH plugin.

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 8,759
    edited December 1969

    Hellboy said:
    A render with Look At My Hair.
    The afro preset for Genesis.

    Victoria 5 mixed with The Girl 4, Princess and African Male A.
    Marie Elite
    Valerie Elite
    Jasmin bikini

    DAZ Studio 4.5 render
    Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion and a linear point light.
    No postwork.

    as always hellboy, excellent work...love it.

  • HellboyHellboy Posts: 683
    edited December 1969

    Szark said:
    Hellboy said:
    A render with Look At My Hair.
    The afro preset for Genesis.

    Victoria 5 mixed with The Girl 4, Princess and African Male A.
    Marie Elite
    Valerie Elite
    Jasmin bikini

    DAZ Studio 4.5 render
    Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion and a linear point light.
    No postwork.

    as always hellboy, excellent work...love it.

    Thank you!! :)

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 8,759
    edited December 1969

    Hellboy said:
    Szark said:
    Hellboy said:
    A render with Look At My Hair.
    The afro preset for Genesis.

    Victoria 5 mixed with The Girl 4, Princess and African Male A.
    Marie Elite
    Valerie Elite
    Jasmin bikini

    DAZ Studio 4.5 render
    Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion and a linear point light.
    No postwork.

    as always hellboy, excellent work...love it.

    Thank you!! :)

    My pleasure. I watch your gallery with great interest these days. Not so much for the subject matter but more for the look and feel of your images. The poses are very natual and attention to detail I love. I am nuts about detail and with the tools I have I find it hard to get the details I want. But I am slowly biulding my tool box up, just a few more products and a new computer and I will embark on a project that will hopefully surpass my Pipe smoking old man poser render but done in Daz Studio. The hair plug-ins will really help to get some of that detail in. Yep mission time.

  • ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Great images everyone!

    Hellboy, that image is stunning, beautiful work!

    This is something I did a while back, The Faery Glen.


    Coldrake

    CONTEST_DONE_sig_lores.jpg
    1200 x 1028 - 352K
  • DamselDamsel Posts: 53
    edited December 1969

    Kalazar said:
    Trying out the new Horse2

    GOD, that's bloody gorgeous! I would have thought it was a photograph. Perfect!

  • bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

    Here's a bit of Genesis kit-bashing (monster-bashing?) Posed in DAZ Studio 4.5, rendered in Reality (more details).

    DemonLover03-01.jpg
    960 x 720 - 79K
  • HellboyHellboy Posts: 683
    edited December 1969

    Szark said:
    Hellboy said:
    Szark said:
    Hellboy said:
    A render with Look At My Hair.
    The afro preset for Genesis.

    Victoria 5 mixed with The Girl 4, Princess and African Male A.
    Marie Elite
    Valerie Elite
    Jasmin bikini

    DAZ Studio 4.5 render
    Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion and a linear point light.
    No postwork.

    as always hellboy, excellent work...love it.

    Thank you!! :)

    My pleasure. I watch your gallery with great interest these days. Not so much for the subject matter but more for the look and feel of your images. The poses are very natual and attention to detail I love. I am nuts about detail and with the tools I have I find it hard to get the details I want. But I am slowly biulding my tool box up, just a few more products and a new computer and I will embark on a project that will hopefully surpass my Pipe smoking old man poser render but done in Daz Studio. The hair plug-ins will really help to get some of that detail in. Yep mission time.

    Thanks a lot!
    Glad you think so! :)

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel