CAR AND BIKE LOVERS THREAD - MARK II

1161719212250

Comments

  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 1969

    To all my US Friends and relatives, have a Happy Thanksgiving, here Sue n Johnny spend Thanksgiving Eve at Dick's Diner, here they are with their "his n hers" Chevy's!

    thanksgiving_eve_at_dicks_diner00.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 368K
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

    Happy Thanksgiving

  • RNR_DV8RNR_DV8 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Estate_Wagon_Final.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 624K
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    RNR_DV8 said:
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Cool!

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited November 2012

    Here are some renders of the 54 Chevy Wagon. I was a little disappointed in a few things. One, the back right door window is missing. That sux big! Also, the rear gate door and window are not in a zero default position. The point of origin is not on the hinges like it should be. You have to rotate them and then move them back and forth and up and down to position them in an open position. It took a while to do that. Then to get them back to the closed position, again you have to work with them. The dials should say zero in the closed position, but they don't. When I zero the tailgate, it ends up in the front seat, just like some of the GTA cars...hmmm...nah! Anyway, I just posed them open, saved it, then posed them closed, and saved it. That way, I can use whichever I want. Still a big hastle though. The hood does not open and there is no engine. Also all the chrome rendered black and when rendered with the paint that came with it, the exterior green came out light blue. Not good.

    I also googled 1954 Chevrolet Wagon images, and it gave me tons of them. Not one single car had the chrome strips over the windows nor under the windows. The ones that stop at the back doors, not sure why he put these strips on. There are no strips there on any car I looked at. Not one!

    All else is ok. All in all, I would give this car about a 5 on a scale of one to ten.

    :-)

    1954ChevyWagonDaz3.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 89K
    1954ChevyWagonDaz2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 69K
    1954ChevyWagonDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 106K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    Here is a GTA car that is a cross between a 1992 Chevy Caprice and a 1957 Chevy Nomad. It looks very cool. The detail is awesome on the engine and interior. The side mirrors have road reflections in them even.

    :-)

    1992ChevyCapriceNomadDaz4.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 97K
    1992ChevyCapriceNomadDaz3.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 90K
    1992ChevyCapriceNomadDaz2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 72K
    1992ChevyCapriceNomadDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 96K
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    Here are some renders of the 54 Chevy Wagon. I was a little disappointed in a few things. One, the back right door window is missing. That sux big! Also, the rear gate door and window are not in a zero default position. The point of origin is not on the hinges like it should be. You have to rotate them and then move them back and forth and up and down to position them in an open position. It took a while to do that. Then to get them back to the closed position, again you have to work with them. The dials should say zero in the closed position, but they don't. When I zero the tailgate, it ends up in the front seat, just like some of the GTA cars...hmmm...nah! Anyway, I just posed them open, saved it, then posed them closed, and saved it. That way, I can use whichever I want. Still a big hastle though. The hood does not open and there is no engine. Also all the chrome rendered black and when rendered with the paint that came with it, the exterior green came out light blue. Not good.

    I also googled 1954 Chevrolet Wagon images, and it gave me tons of them. Not one single car had the chrome strips over the windows nor under the windows. The ones that stop at the back doors, not sure why he put these strips on. There are no strips there on any car I looked at. Not one!

    All else is ok. All in all, I would give this car about a 5 on a scale of one to ten.

    :-)

    Yeah, I found out about the right rear door window, must be this guy is getting in a hurry, as for positioning the back gate, you need to actually highlight the whole car, the way you do that is either through the scene tab or, simply click on it in the drop down list under the perameters tab, that will open up the "other" dials in the perameters, and allows you to steer the front wheels, open and close doors, including the rear gate, this is something I discovered awhile back.

    ScreenShot028.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 147K
    ScreenShot026.jpg
    1900 x 1069 - 174K
  • DzFireDzFire Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

    Truck and trailer I made. Tons of detail under the hood and through-out. Rendered in DAZ Studio 3

    RT8.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 431K
  • edited December 1969

    asking if i should keep working on this one

    trike.jpg
    800 x 600 - 44K
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

    Looks as if you've got a good start

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    asking if i should keep working on this one


    Hel Yes!

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    DzFire said:
    Truck and trailer I made. Tons of detail under the hood and through-out. Rendered in DAZ Studio 3

    A perfect render for a farm setting. Just awesome.

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    betsy662 said:
    music2u4u said:
    Here are some renders of the 54 Chevy Wagon. I was a little disappointed in a few things. One, the back right door window is missing. That sux big! Also, the rear gate door and window are not in a zero default position. The point of origin is not on the hinges like it should be. You have to rotate them and then move them back and forth and up and down to position them in an open position. It took a while to do that. Then to get them back to the closed position, again you have to work with them. The dials should say zero in the closed position, but they don't. When I zero the tailgate, it ends up in the front seat, just like some of the GTA cars...hmmm...nah! Anyway, I just posed them open, saved it, then posed them closed, and saved it. That way, I can use whichever I want. Still a big hastle though. The hood does not open and there is no engine. Also all the chrome rendered black and when rendered with the paint that came with it, the exterior green came out light blue. Not good.

    I also googled 1954 Chevrolet Wagon images, and it gave me tons of them. Not one single car had the chrome strips over the windows nor under the windows. The ones that stop at the back doors, not sure why he put these strips on. There are no strips there on any car I looked at. Not one!

    All else is ok. All in all, I would give this car about a 5 on a scale of one to ten.

    :-)

    Yeah, I found out about the right rear door window, must be this guy is getting in a hurry, as for positioning the back gate, you need to actually highlight the whole car, the way you do that is either through the scene tab or, simply click on it in the drop down list under the perameters tab, that will open up the "other" dials in the perameters, and allows you to steer the front wheels, open and close doors, including the rear gate, this is something I discovered awhile back.

    I'll try that. Thanks.

    It's still a really cool car.

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    Here's a 1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454....4 speed!

    This turned out pretty nice.

    :-)

    1972ChevyElCaminoSS454Daz5.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 113K
    1972ChevyElCaminoSS454Daz4.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 98K
    1972ChevyElCaminoSS454Daz3.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 91K
    1972ChevyElCaminoSS454Daz2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 64K
    1972ChevyElCaminoSS454Daz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 80K
  • RNR_DV8RNR_DV8 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    DzFire said:
    Truck and trailer I made. Tons of detail under the hood and through-out. Rendered in DAZ Studio 3

    Wow!!! Extraordinary!

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    Nice PT Cruiser! Might play around with this. Everything opens on it!

    :-)

    PTCruiserDaz4.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 184K
    PTCruiserDaz3.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 110K
    PTCruiserDaz2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 91K
    PTCruiserDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 115K
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 748
    edited December 1969
    Full96673.jpg
    800 x 525 - 109K
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    Here is the 56 Pontiac Safari Nomad again.

    :-)

    56PontiacNomadDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 219K
  • cjreynoldscjreynolds Posts: 0
    edited December 1969
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited November 2012

    Well, I know that music has been waiting for this one to be done for Poser, it works well in DS4.5 too.


    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/edsel-citation-convertible-1958-for-poser-/96693

    Full96693.jpg
    800 x 800 - 231K
    Post edited by GLWoodard on
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 1969

    And here it is after I gave it a shader treatment, chrome is by Schurby, gold parts and interior are from the Ultimate Shader Pack.

    58_Edsel4.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 962K
    58_Edsel3.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 872K
    58_Edsel.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 362K
    58_Edsel1.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 340K
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 1969

    One more for today.

    her_new_edsel00.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 493K
  • CherokeeCherokee Posts: 267
    edited December 1969

    betsy662 said:
    Well, I know that music has been waiting for this one to be done for Poser, it works well in DS4.5 too.


    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/edsel-citation-convertible-1958-for-poser-/96693

    Very cool car. I've always wanted on of these for Poser. When National7 released it for Vue, he told me he would never release a version of Poser. I don't know what changed his mind but I'm glad he did.

  • edited November 2012

    still not done but since i will put it out in parts i have enough ready to start releasing the frame and forks thr rear drive will be changed to a lower poly version because the 1 i used is a propriatary design for a customer/ friend

    trike3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 47K
    trike2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 38K
    Post edited by blender_3d_lover_52ce199f05 on
  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 1969

    Cherokee said:
    betsy662 said:
    Well, I know that music has been waiting for this one to be done for Poser, it works well in DS4.5 too.


    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/edsel-citation-convertible-1958-for-poser-/96693

    Very cool car. I've always wanted on of these for Poser. When National7 released it for Vue, he told me he would never release a version of Poser. I don't know what changed his mind but I'm glad he did.

    I don't know for sure, but I'm betting a lack of sales for the Vue model might have something to do with it, especially at a place like Renderosity, considering they cator mostly to Poser users, there should be no problem with it at all in Poser7 and above, but if your using DS, you will need to do the shader work!

  • RNR_DV8RNR_DV8 Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

    A car and a bike, sort of.

    FireTruck_Final.jpg
    1280 x 800 - 841K
    Post edited by RNR_DV8 on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    Here is a 1950s Diner scene with the Nomad.

    :-)

    DinerDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 221K
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,180
    edited December 1969

    betsy662 said:
    Well, I know that music has been waiting for this one to be done for Poser, it works well in DS4.5 too.


    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/edsel-citation-convertible-1958-for-poser-/96693


    Got it!

    :-)

  • GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 1969

    Heres the Edsel in the Diner Scene!

    closing_time00.jpg
    1900 x 882 - 482K
  • edited December 1969

    primary is not the final version
    new frame, finnished frame and swing arm, need to finnish the rear drive
    trans, forks, frame, engine,forks, are all finals

    if i let it go as it is what would you do with it

    trike3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 58K
This discussion has been closed.
Rocket Fuel