Happy Thanksgiving

Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 369
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Today, in the United States, is Thanksgiving. It is a holiday to celebrate and be thankful for all the blessings in your life. I am thankful that my brother will have his surgery soon and be back on the road to good health. I am also thankful for the turkey and pumpkin pie I will be eating soon. LOL

So Happy Thanksgiving from me to all of you and may it be a wonderful day for all.

Sincerely,
Michele

PS. Feel free to post what you're thankful for today.

:-)

Post edited by Muon Quark on

Comments

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 369
    edited December 1969

I'm also thankful for 3D art.

:-)

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,079
    edited December 1969

I'm in the UK, so obviously don't celebrate the US thanksgiving day. But I like this thread.

You know, life at the moment is difficult, some people know about some of the things I'm going through, and I have started to actively think abou the things I've got to be thankful for. This thread is a bonus, because I get to write some down :D

*I am thankful that I have my limbs. My mother was born with one arm and she did amazing things, but it was harder for her, and I am glad I don't have those hardships.
    *I am broke, but I have food in my belly (far too much of a belly in fact).

That will do for today, or I'll be struggling to think of something tomorrow!

Happy thanksgiving, friends across the pond :)
    Barry.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 8,793
    edited December 1969

I have already wished our cousins across the pond a happy thanksgiving in another thread but please spare a few thoughts for the turkeys. :)

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,079
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I have already wished our cousins across the pond a happy thanksgiving in another thread but please spare a few thoughts for the turkeys. :)

Ok, I'm thinking about the turkeys now.

Basting.

Roasting.

Sliced.

With potatoes, and veg, and gravy, and... That wasn't what you meant, was it?

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 369
    edited December 1969

LOL Turkey is about an hour away.........:coolsmile:

• SzarkSzark Posts: 8,793
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

Basting.

Roasting.

Sliced.

Could have been.... :P Making me hungry now

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,272
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

Basting.

Roasting.

Sliced.

chestnut stuffing and crispy yorkshire puddings... oh man, i am so there :)

edited December 1969

I am thankful for my loving wife, the roof over our heads, and the supermarket end of day bargains I keep sticking in the freezer.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I'm thankful for a warm place to sleep tonight :)

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    I'm thankful for a warm place to sleep tonight :)

Amen :)