Men... men, MEN! And more MEN!!... The prodigal sons have returned...

Comments

• Tim OGTim OG Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

kicking the dust off the tires

touchdown.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 302K
  • GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Me likes...

edited October 2012

OK... So where are the posts of the good looking guys? Need more images people!

augustine_boxer_01A_preview.jpg
    750 x 1050 - 535K
    Post edited by GRFK DSGN Unlimited on
  • kyhlovekyhlove Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

upload test~

Bussiness_Man_11.png
    1000 x 1428 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Looking good. But his arms seem out of proportion to the rest of him.

• ForbiddenWhispersForbiddenWhispers Posts: 583
    edited December 1969

I wanted to post my sexy male render. I don't typically do artistic renders of men, so here it goes.

I didn't wanna post an attached image, as it's got 'butt' nudity in it and I wasn't sure if this thread would allow it. So here's fair warning....

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_238/file_2377581.jpg <--Butt nudity within!! (no genital shot, tbc)

edited December 1969

As far as I know butt nudity is fine. It's when there's dangly bits involved or the area close to it, that they get all up in arms about it.

David

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,350
    edited December 1969

As far as I know butt nudity is fine. It's when there's dangly bits involved or the area close to it, that they get all up in arms about it.

David

uhuh http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279_97/

edited December 1969

Whatever....

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 2,072
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Really nice renders folks.

Note on Jo's new character.. (Studioartvartanian) wile it's NOT for Genesis the maps will work just fine using the M4 UV option. I LOVE the face morph so hoping that I can transfer that with GenX when I get a minute. Lovely render there.

I've tried about four times. I keep getting the "no morphs to transfer" message. Most of her others transfer over pretty well (although I had to fix the paths on Boris DeConte) but this one and a couple of the others don't seem to register with the Plugin at all.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 260
    edited December 1969

Is that the Matthew McConaughey (Mitchell) or the Tom Cruise (Lucien) StudioArtVartanian character whose morphs won't transfer?

edited October 2012

nemesis10 said:
    Is that the Matthew McConaughey (Mitchell) or the Tom Cruise (Lucien) StudioArtVartanian character whose morphs won't transfer?

Mitchell. I also haven't been able to transfer Neville or Yannis. Volg, Dante, Eros, and (once I fixed the paths) Boris DeConte all came over without further problems. Lynn, Spartacos, and Atlas were already available for Genesis.

Now I think back, I may have had to fix paths on one of the other successful transfers as well.

Oh, and Koraki and Kissa also came over without problems.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 1,455
    edited October 2012

JOdel said:
    nemesis10 said:

Mitchell. I also haven't been able to transfer Neville or Yannis. Volg, Dante, Eros, and (once I fixed the paths) Boris DeConte all came over without further problems. Lynn, Spartacos, and Atlas were already available for Genesis.

I got Mitchel to transfer, although it was work. You have to inject him into M4, then export the character, then drop that into GenX. Also only one of the head morphs will transfer. Unfortunately, I'm not at that computer right now; I think it's the younger head that transfers, but I'm not sure. One of his bodies also won't transfer -- oddly, I have a vague memory that the custom body goes through fine, but the M4 morphs one doesn't, but that sounds wrong.

I don't remember if I wound up transferring all of his morphs, then redoing him as a single morph; I don't think so, but I just don't remember.

I also got Nevil to transfer, but I think it was the same situation; you have to inject, then export, then drop.

(What I would like to know is why some morphs deform Genesis itself. I've got one -- not Mitchel -- where the only way I was able to get him to transfer at all was to pass through all of his morphs, but as soon as I did that, his head shape took over Genesis' default head shape. Very weird.)

Post edited by vwrangler on
    edited December 1969

I've got several character morphs that I suspect I'm going to have to do that particular run around to get to port over. Annoying, when so many others come over without a hitch. Unfortunately those are characters that I've used in an ongoing series of illustrations, so I'm going to have to do it, unless I want to completely redesign the characters.

I'm pleased to note that porting over custom expressions -- when it works -- means that I can use those expressions with other characters fairly readily, as well as combine them or apply them incrementally, rather than on the usual 'take it or leave it' basis.

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 315
    edited December 1969

Here's a demon guy I did as a request on deviantArt. A demon as a seasonal offering, since it is nearly All Hallows Eve.

dante.jpg
    1024 x 1400 - 542K
  • MardookMardook Posts: 175
    edited December 1969

Here is my take... can anybody guess who this character is based on?

Guy.jpg
    1400 x 1979 - 580K
    edited December 1969

Axel

room.jpg
    1200 x 913 - 338K
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,097
    edited December 1969

mardook said:

Liam Neeson !

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 5,428
    edited November 2012

cool

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • K T OngK T Ong Posts: 359
    edited October 2012

Great renders, fellas!

Here's one of mine!

conqueror1280x960.png
    1280 x 960 - 1M
    Post edited by K T Ong on
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    mardook said:

Liam Neeson !

Nope... this guy is based on a video game character. :D

• K T OngK T Ong Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

Max Payne?

edited December 1969

Nah... not Max. Its supposed to be based on this guy...

Nick from Left4Dead 2. :D

NickWeaponsRender.jpg
    405 x 654 - 59K
  • LillianaLilliana Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've been in Marvel Character's mode lately.

Pietro Maximoff & Ben Grimm.

Benhwip.jpg
    418 x 851 - 82K
    pietrowip.jpg
    460 x 769 - 118K
  • Tim OGTim OG Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

this is part of a cover for an urban fantasy book series I do the covers for (author Brian Dockins - available on Amazon)

B-8-03.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 544K
    edited December 1969

My earlier contribution to this thread seemed rather tame comparatively to what came earlier, so I'll rectify that with this one. :P

50s_Era_Beefcake.jpg
    1400 x 1980 - 535K
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 1,958
    edited December 1969

A quick play I had with Axel...

Axel_M5_Dexter_02_img.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 280K
    edited December 1969

Axel again...

Space_Axel.jpg
    1524 x 1160 - 358K