Congratulations! You are a March Madness BONUS BUYER!

Enjoy 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES STOREWIDE or enjoy 30% OFF items with a SKU number lower than 16000 & 30% OFF items from Runtime DNA.

Offer valid for intended recipient only

Login Loop Issue with website

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi guys, anyone else having this issue? I'm logged in but when I try to access the "my account" page, I get directed to the sign in page, I click sign in, it loads briefly, then dumps me back on the sign in page in an infinite loop, I wanted to download Carrara 8 again and reinstall it on my laptop but I can't get passed the login page :(

Comments

• ThinMickThinMick Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah, this is happening to a lot of people. Go to the store page, then click 'Log out'. Then log in again. If you don't get a log out option, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and then try again.

• edited December 1969

I'll give it a try now :)

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

Same thing is happening to me.

Also, I'm apparently no longer a member of the Platinum Club, even though my membership i s not supposed to expire until October 2013. Grrr.

• edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    Yeah, this is happening to a lot of people. Go to the store page, then click 'Log out'. Then log in again. If you don't get a log out option, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and then try again.

Thanks ThinMick, Clearing cache worked a charm, I should've just tried that before posting haha, this morning I bought a few useless things through the shop with my free $6 from the platinum club and just realised I'd uninstalled Carrara a while ago, it starts asking me if im Tim treado? and a few other names too, this new website is not working as intended..!

• MydnyteSynMydnyteSyn Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah. This morning mine asked "Not Adam SomebodyorOther?" Made me blink!

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

lshawRL said:
    ThinMick said:

Thanks ThinMick, Clearing cache worked a charm, I should've just tried that before posting haha, this morning I bought a few useless things through the shop with my free $6 from the platinum club and just realised I'd uninstalled Carrara a while ago, it starts asking me if im Tim treado? and a few other names too, this new website is not working as intended..!

Just curious, where did you find your $6.00 PC voucher? I haven't seen any sign of mine, of course, I've had multiple problems with the log in/out thing. Seems I can't shop as a PC member at the moment, sigh, I'm so tired of all this drama and mess.