Andrey Pestryakov - Forest and single Trees
I just want to make a tribute to Andrey Pestryakov and his products, they are great. Most I like the single trees he has, the tall pine tree for example.
I am just building me an own wooded canyon landscape and use these trees but there is one thing, if you Andrey Pestryakov read this, please take it as a suggestion for your next products.
1. one more tall pine tree that is different than this one in the shop right now and maybe one standing tall pine just with less needles in generell or one without needles, like the fallen ones, the problem with the fallen ones are to position them right in the scene as standing pines.
Of course right now it is possible to hide the needles of the tall pine but it is recource eating because if you use a lot of these pines because of all the needles (hidden or not)
2. single different brenches for the ground
3. a broken pine tree (fallen)
4. a bróken pine tree (standing)
5. just a stump of a pine tree
all these as single items for single use not as preset sets
here are some examples of what I am building right now :)