some of my renders and animation

191012141550

Comments

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    space 4

    space_4.jpg
    800 x 800 - 194K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Help - Save me ............

    Help_save_me.jpg
    760 x 534 - 47K
  • mikekrchmikekrch Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    Big Bang

    Wow. This is cool

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    mikekrch said:
    bigh said:
    Big Bang

    Wow. This is cool

    thank you for look see and comment

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    cati 3

    1_1003_cati_3.jpg
    820 x 820 - 184K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Hawk in forest

    Hawk.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 231K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    running down the highway

    running_down_the_highway.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 310K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    1 Big Boomer

    1_Big_Boomer.jpg
    800 x 800 - 224K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Okay, this set was just designed to fry my brains right?

    Space 4: I'm not sure if I'm looking at a figure and a reflection or if it's two reflections or if its...
    Help - Save me: Now that is a new take on Toon renders. P.S. I so want the dude in the go cart!
    cati 3: You know I love these, shoulda been rendered larger IMHO.
    Hawk in forest: Love the POV and the DOF on this one. So nice.
    running down the highway: Not even gonna think about what the unseen is, Dred on the car and P on the hood ornament, running? That smile.
    1 Big Boomer: Liquid metal sky's and wasteland as far as you see. One effed up war.

    All good stuff. Thanks for getting my thinking cap kicked, I think it was asleep.

  • IvyIvy Posts: 1,691
    edited December 1969

    very nice gallery :)

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Okay, this set was just designed to fry my brains right?

    Space 4: I'm not sure if I'm looking at a figure and a reflection or if it's two reflections or if its...
    Help - Save me: Now that is a new take on Toon renders. P.S. I so want the dude in the go cart!
    cati 3: You know I love these, shoulda been rendered larger IMHO.
    Hawk in forest: Love the POV and the DOF on this one. So nice.
    running down the highway: Not even gonna think about what the unseen is, Dred on the car and P on the hood ornament, running? That smile.
    1 Big Boomer: Liquid metal sky's and wasteland as far as you see. One effed up war.

    All good stuff. Thanks for getting my thinking cap kicked, I think it was asleep.

    thank you for the great comments :-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Ivy said:
    very nice gallery :)

    thank you :)

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    no rain

    no_rain.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 350K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 4,924
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    Hawk in forest

    This is really cool! Reminds me of Assassin's Creed :)

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 4,924
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    no rain

    WOW Great work bigh! You never fail to amaze me :cheese:

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    bigh said:
    Hawk in forest

    This is really cool! Reminds me of Assassin's Creed :)

    thank you

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    bigh said:
    no rain

    WOW Great work bigh! You never fail to amaze me :cheese:

    thanks again ;-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    its bed time

    its_bed_time.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 227K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    1006 - see sea

    1_1006.jpg
    820 x 820 - 163K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    face to face - it begins

    face_to_face.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 195K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    1007

    1007_setting_lady.jpg
    1029 x 694 - 82K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    1008 - orange peel

    1_1008_orange_peel.jpg
    820 x 820 - 119K
  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    what was that

    what_was_that.jpg
    1274 x 695 - 473K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    To many, too good. Faves, Orange Peel and What was that. Nuff said, will wait for more.

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    To many, too good. Faves, Orange Peel and What was that. Nuff said, will wait for more.

    thank you for looking and your comments :-)

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 4,924
    edited October 2012

    bigh said:
    1006 - see sea

    How do you model this stuff?!? This is so detailed! Wow. *thumbs up*

    EDIT: Orange peel too

    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 4,924
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    face to face - it begins

    He's an awesome evil! A good contender for kate beckinsale in underworld.

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    bigh said:
    1006 - see sea

    How do you model this stuff?!? This is so detailed! Wow. *thumbs up*

    EDIT: Orange peel too

    thank you - you got me - just happens

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    bigh said:
    face to face - it begins

    He's an awesome evil! A good contender for kate beckinsale in underworld.

    thank you ;-P

  • bighbigh Posts: 5,406
    edited December 1969

    1010 - old lamp - still working

    1_1010_lamp.jpg
    820 x 820 - 50K
This discussion has been closed.
Rocket Fuel