serial number for DAZ Studio4 ( for free)

info a379info a379 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello to everybody ;)

I wanted to install the DAZ Studio 4. But I do need the sreial number. On the page, where I should get it, they tell me: Currently there's no serial number for you...

How to fix it?
Where can I get one?

Thanks a lot

Alex

Comments

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,390
    edited December 1969

    If you downloaded DS4 Pro recently, then you will have received a zip download and there will be a readme included, with the serial number inside

    You will only find a serial number in your avaliable serial numbers on your account if you "purchased" DS4 by actually going through the checkout process.

    Another way of finding out about serial numbers is to click on help, on the top bar of this form, and go to the Knowledge Base.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

    If you recieved the Download in the Zip format the serial code should be in the readme. If you have the exe type file look in My Account and then My Serial Numbers.

    I got beat and with even more info.

    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • info a379info a379 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Upps, it could be so easy..
    I apologize for such silly mistake.

    So I will do start my modeling.

    Thanks a lot for the help,

    best regards

    Alex

  • rfergusorferguso Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

    Tried the zip file, didn't download. "Bought" through cart. Purchase shows on my account , but no serial number under my serial number. Very frustrating. I guess I'll have to try downloading the zip version again. As a result I have the "standard" version rather than the "pro."

    Jaderail said:
    If you recieved the Download in the Zip format the serial code should be in the readme. If you have the exe type file look in My Account and then My Serial Numbers.

    I got beat and with even more info.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    I'm just relaying the information I have. The Serial Number should be added to your account information in a timely manner. It will not pop in instantly. I'm sorry you are having problems.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 19,390
    edited December 1969

    rferguso said:
    Tried the zip file, didn't download. "Bought" through cart. Purchase shows on my account , but no serial number under my serial number. Very frustrating. I guess I'll have to try downloading the zip version again. As a result I have the "standard" version rather than the "pro."

    Jaderail said:
    If you recieved the Download in the Zip format the serial code should be in the readme. If you have the exe type file look in My Account and then My Serial Numbers.

    I got beat and with even more info.


    Did you download the Zip file from here ?

    http://www.daz3d.com/products/daz-studio/daz-studio-what-is-daz-studio/

    At the moment this is the only way to "purchase" DS4 pro, and this zip does contain a readme which contains the serial number.

    DS 4 Pro is currently the only version which is on offer.

    If you did attempt a download from this location, and the download failed, then you will need to close your browser and clear your cache before attempting to donwload again. Otherwise ou will find the download will fail again at a similar place to where it failed before, as it is reading the cache.

    As I said earlier, if you are still having problems with the serila number then you need to click on the help button at the top of the page, and got to "The Knowledge Base" from the drop down list.

  • jin40jin40 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

    I've download this file twice. There is't readme file. Only Install gide windows. Where can I get serial number?

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    jin40 said:
    I've download this file twice. There is't readme file. Only Install gide windows. Where can I get serial number?
    If you purchase the program from the store (Do not use the fast link) you will have a serial code added to your My Account / My Available Serial Numbers in a timely fashion. It is the only way to get the Serial number now that I know of. Due to the heavy use of the site due to the sale(s) and the fact it is the weekend (no one on site) in Daz3D land this can take a bit of time. Please BUY the FREE item from the store and then check for the Serial Number from time to time until it is added to your account.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 8,607
    edited December 1969

    What Jaderail said is true. If you just reset your 4.0 download to get the 4.5 files then you will only have the 4.0 serial. To get the 4.5 you have to repurchase it from the store now.

  • joelucky319joelucky319 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

    hey guy and tell me how to find the serial number?

    thx

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 19,379
    edited December 1969

    hey guy and tell me how to find the serial number?

    thx

    Assuming you placed DAZ Studio 4.6 pro in your cart and checked out the serial number will be here http://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers/

  • hebaalasheekhebaalasheek Posts: 2
    edited August 2014

    number removed

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • hebaalasheekhebaalasheek Posts: 2
    edited August 2014

    111 said:
    number removed

    Post edited by Chohole on
Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel