Annual PA SALE 2012 Image and discussion thread-- DAY31-- Catch up extended and more

1242526272830»

Comments

  • DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 1,163
    edited October 2012

    Jepe said:

    Not that is does mean anything, but my featured item was on day 22, as far as I remember:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/jepes-z-bundle-iii

    Dang, sorry Jepe. I knew I was going to miss someone. I never intended this list to be the definitive word in sales categories, I was just working off a spreadsheet I kept of all the PA's sale days. I've added you to my original post, but the darn thing has been quoted so much it has practically gone viral. I think your bundle didn't hit me in the face as "new" because I already have everything in it.

    For those that don't, go check out Jepe's amazing special effects bundles. They add a bit of spice to your renders and do not increase render times at all. While you are there, check out his very good looking guys. My personal favorites are Sang 2.0 and Enzo.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/jepe-s-sang-2-0
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/jepe-s-enzo-m4

    Post edited by DestinysGarden on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 853
    edited December 1969

    Mr Leong said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:
    If you completely miss the deals due to store performance problems we will honor the discount price. We are working on the slow store issues.


    The store went down an hour ago and is still not back. Does this mean the PA sale will be extended?


    The store seems fine now. Just finishing my last download.

  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,105
    edited October 2012

    So, is everyone finished catching up? Anyone still have last-minute decisions you're mulling over? While I should probably save for the PC sale, I'm still thinking about Modern Muses: Summer, and would appreciate seeing some more renders of her, if anyone has any to share. Also considering some 3Dream/Mairy hair (Gregoria or Orion), but I don't really need to see renders of those...just need to make up my mind!

    For this sale, I came into it with a (painfully) short shopping list, and have managed to stick to it, for the most part. Next time the PA stuff goes on sale, I think I'll use a different strategy: prioritize the more expensive things, and work my way down the list until the funds dry up. Looking at my purchase history, it appears that I'm more inclined to spend a few dollars each on a handful of cool products that should someday be useful, rather than $15 or more for something amazing that would immediately find its way into some renders. As a result, I keep passing on some of the things I want the most.

    In the end, I went in a completely different direction and grabbed the RawOagre and Penelope for K4 (both were on my original list, but got bumped off at one point). Now I'm ready Rawn's contest http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8813/ and other Halloween render shenanigans. :)

    Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

    WhiteMyst said:
    @DestinysGarden, Sooo, the entire Pretty3D store is on your must-have list? Nice! :lol:

    I've yet to finalize my PA shopping. Already got a few items. Here's the list I'm trying to whittle my way down to. Any feedback on these?

    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/atmospheric-effects-cameras-for-daz-studio

    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/interiors-the-hotel-room

    I know Leena needs no introduction, or justification, just a Day-yum! You haven't bought that item yet? :lol:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/leena-international-v4

    Please tell me Leena's knees aren't dusty looking, if they look as good as the rest of the skin i'm buying.

    This is leenas' knees so you can get a closer look.

    Thank you for the render ForbiddenWhispers. I went ahead and bought her yesterday as I was in a hurry and had to get stuff bought and downloaded. Her knees do look nice, I'm glad I bought her. :) I see so many black textures with dry looking knees it makes me sad, i've seen a good number of black folks in shorts and they do not look like that! Anyway thanks again. :)

  • Mr LeongMr Leong Posts: 302
    edited October 2012

    Mr Leong said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:
    If you completely miss the deals due to store performance problems we will honor the discount price. We are working on the slow store issues.


    The store went down an hour ago and is still not back. Does this mean the PA sale will be extended?


    The store seems fine now. Just finishing my last download.

    LOL . . . . just my luck the store went back up 4 hours later after I logged off and went to sleep.

    Post edited by Mr Leong on
  • gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 438
    edited December 1969

    Miss B said:
    Now in this one, people have said she looks like Deborah Harry, again, I think it's the 80's spiked hair. :)

    Oh she does look like Deborah Harry. I'm glad you repeated this render Gypsy as I wanted to ask . . . what hair product is that? I like it but don't recognize it.

    Your new lady is lovely, but sadly my budget is shot for now. :down:

    That's Biscuit's Hair Trio at rendo. :)

  • BarubaryBarubary Posts: 972
    edited December 1969

    Just wondering, since I don't remember seeing a dedicated thread for it, did anyone get "Dark Raven Reloaded" and knows if it contains any custom morphs besides the usual fitting morphs? It's showing quite a lot of cleavage there, but in some of the promo shots it is worn by a male character, which I would assume must look a but weird if there's not way to, well, close it up a bit.

  • gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 438
    edited October 2012

    Barubary said:
    Just wondering, since I don't remember seeing a dedicated thread for it, did anyone get "Dark Raven Reloaded" and knows if it contains any custom morphs besides the usual fitting morphs? It's showing quite a lot of cleavage there, but in some of the promo shots it is worn by a male character, which I would assume must look a but weird if there's not way to, well, close it up a bit.

    I don't know... I just have the one for V4.

    Post edited by gypsyangel on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,069
    edited December 1969

    Miss B said:
    Now in this one, people have said she looks like Deborah Harry, again, I think it's the 80's spiked hair. :)

    Oh she does look like Deborah Harry. I'm glad you repeated this render Gypsy as I wanted to ask . . . what hair product is that? I like it but don't recognize it.

    Your new lady is lovely, but sadly my budget is shot for now. :down:

    That's Biscuit's Hair Trio at rendo. :)


    Oh thank you. I'll have to go throw that in my wishlist there. :)

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel