Known Forum Issues Curently Being Worked On and Old Forum Link
Currently the following are known issues on the forums that are still being worked on:
1. Unable to post images to posts
UPDATE: Being worked on now it seems so you can post an image in a thread but sizing is completely broken atm so it will not resize your images if they are large which could make for some wide threads. All images in the thread will display the size of the largest image posted as it is not resizing atm so for now maybe attempt to post a 600 wide version with a link to larger versions..please see below for example on how to do this...
2. Due to the same issue causing #1, adding an Avatar to your account is also not working (This may also effect sig tag banners atm as well)
3. Some Forum Members may not be able to see special forums such as Platinum Club (Members Only etc) If you are one of these people, please contact me in the forums via PM so I can add you to the list to have your forum permissions fixed.
4. New Post E-bots may not be working so you may not receive an e-bot that someone has replied. This should now be working.
5. New Threads appear at the bottom of the forum list instead of at the top as in the previous forums (except in the new Commercial Forums for some reason..that one is displaying in the right order) This has been fixed and works as the old forums, latest topics listed first.
6. Threads newly posted to will not pop back to the top of the list. All Threads remain stationary regardless of new posts to them.
7. Some forum actions such as Marking All Posts Read may kick you back to the Main DAZ3D Homepage
8. Forum Filters are not available at this time. As such, please do not post images featuring nudity or violence until we can get the Tag System Fixed. For Commercial threads, please mark them [COMMERCIAL] at the end of the thread title so people know it is commercial. Example: Alisha for V4 and Genesis [COMMERCIAL]
For those wishing to view information located on the old forums, you can view them here:
(Please note any special forums are currently not viewable)