When you make a purchase in the DAZ store, you receive an Order Confirmation page via email. In this page, there are “download” links to the products you purchased.
Unfortunately, there’s a known issue with these “download” links downloading the old installers or an error.txt file.
The issue has been resolved, however; some testing needs to be completed before these fixes will be active.
In the meantime, and in order to avoid errors with the old installers, please download all of your purchases from the Product Library of your account located here: http://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files/
Please follow the steps below to locate your products in the Product Library
1. Log in to your account at http://www.daz3d.com/.
2. Click “My Account” in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click “Product Library”, located top center just under the banners. You should see a list of products along the left side.
4. Click on the product name and a list of downloadable products will show up in the center window.
5. Locate the installer and click the “Download” button for the bitrock installer and the “Download & Install” button if you use the DAZ Install Manager (DIM).