Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin Problem and a Question about Reality 2.5

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited December 1969 in The Commons

1. Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin

I have a small problem with the Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin since a few days. Everytime when I start DS 4,5 I get a new window, which invites me to add the serial number of the plugin. I can't find the serial in my account, but I have bought the plugin and have installed the latest version from the store. Has anyone else this problem and what can i do?

2. Reality 2.5
I want to upgrade from Reality 2.0 to 2.5 for DS4.5, but I have lost my serial number. On Paolo's site I can't find an email address. Could be anyone here be so kind and send me Paolo's email address via PM (posting of email addresses is not allowed in the forum).

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I had a look and I have my serial number in my account so this one would be for a Support Ticket via the Sales Dept.

Soory can't help with number 2.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

When I copy the serial from my account, not only do I paste it into the app (DS, etc) I paste it into a text file I keep on USB stick/back up DVD and if I'm feeling particularly paranoid, a hard copy...

Having it in more than one place has saved me lots of frustration and waiting for replies from tech support...

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

1. Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin

I have a small problem with the Dynamic Cloth Control Plugin since a few days. Everytime when I start DS 4,5 I get a new window, which invites me to add the serial number of the plugin. I can't find the serial in my account, but I have bought the plugin and have installed the latest version from the store. Has anyone else this problem and what can i do?

2. Reality 2.5
    I want to upgrade from Reality 2.0 to 2.5 for DS4.5, but I have lost my serial number. On Paolo's site I can't find an email address. Could be anyone here be so kind and send me Paolo's email address via PM (posting of email addresses is not allowed in the forum).

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

Paolo posts in Reality threads here in The Commons I think. Click on his profile, and send him a PM.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I had a look and I have my serial number in my account so this one would be for a Support Ticket via the Sales Dept.

Soory can't help with number 2.

I didn't realised that the serial no. for the Dynamic Close Control plugin is in 4.5 the same as in for DS3. Now it works, but thanks for the help.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Just PM Paolo here (Pret-A-3D) and he will help you out with your S/N issue.