Unfinished Basement

IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
edited September 2012 in The Commons

I bought the Unfinished Basement this morning and I noticed there were some missing files.
does this come with more than one installer because i only got one PC installer for this product. which is the 100217210 9/12/12 An Unfinished Basement - 14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.exe - PC

these are the listed installers that are in my invoice
An Unfinished Basement
Installers
14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.exe - PC
14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.zip - Mac

the read me files says I should have poser supported files for poser. .. those are the file I seem to be missing
http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/14936/start
it also didn't come with the light preset or the camera preset. i reset the download but I still only get one installer? these were the missing files
Poser Libraries:
•Camera: “FirstBastion:BasementUnfinished”

• Light: “FirstBastion:BasementUnfinished”

•Props: “FirstBastion:BasementUnfinished”

“Elements”

I loaded this installer into a sand box to see how the files are laid out and there is no prop folder in the runtime folder.

this is the first time i had issues with the store or with a FirstBastion: product. should I ask for a refund?

Post edited by Ivy on

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Probably should contact customer service about the installer issue. First Bastion didn't make them.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

yea I guess I will have too.
    I'll have to wait a hour or 2 though i'm on the east coast and they are on the west. there no one there when i called properly because they are 3 hours behind me..lol

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,315
    edited December 1969

Hi Ivy, I would suggest you reset your downloads. There should be one full installer for Poser and a separate full installer for DAZ Studio just as the product page indicates. The ones you have listed above are the DS files. The Poser files would have the Ps tag.

edited December 1969

Hi Ivy, I would suggest you reset your downloads. There should be one full installer for Poser and a separate full installer for DAZ Studio just as the product page indicates. The ones you have listed above are the DS files. The Poser files would have the Ps tag.

Thanks for the reply

I have reset the product 3 times now and i still only get the 2 installers. :(
    I wanna play with this set so bad..lol

edited September 2012

yup tried it again I'm only getting these 2 installers
    100217210 9/12/12 An Unfinished Basement - 14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.zip - Mac Available 5
    100217210 9/12/12 An Unfinished Basement - 14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.exe - PC Available 5

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

this is what it says in my product purchase invoice.
    An Unfinished Basement

Installers
    14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.exe - PC
    14936_UnfinishedBasementDS_1.0_ds.zip - Mac

Items Ordered
    Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal
    Subtotal $15.98
    Grand Total $15.98

edited September 2012

We'll find out what going on as soon as the offices open up at DAZ HQ, but there is definitely a dedicated Poser installer and a dedicated DS installer available. All my products have been designed and released that way supporting both programs. As soon as I hear back from them I'll post a comment in this thread.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
    edited December 1969

We'll find out what going on as soon as the offices open up at DAZ HQ, but there is definitely a dedicated Poser installer and a dedicated DS installer. All my products have been designed and released that way supporting both programs. As soon as I hear back from them I'll post a comment in this thread.

thank you for the reply
    I always enjoyed your products so when i seen this was on sale i didn't even hesitate in buying it.
    I figured there was a missing installer.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

What about now?

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Hi guys!
    Looks like DAZ took care of the missing installers!
    If you would please reset your Downloads the Poser installers you need should be showing up for you now. If you have used all of your resets already just drop a line to customer support and they should be able to get you another!
    *hugs*
    Elli

edited December 1969

Thanks guys for the speedy fix.. downloading all new installers as we speak :)

edited September 2012

Thanks guys this is a great product. I so happy i bought it. I can see Mike having a few beer parties :)
    rendered in poser 2012

test_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 209K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

That's great news Ivy, looking forward to seeing some of those party pics. ;-) And Thanks Kevin and Elli for getting that straightened up so quickly! :coolsmile: