Private Messages Folder Question

MarkR151MarkR151 Posts: 58
edited December 1969 in New Users

Have a question about something that's really frustrating me.(NO, DAZ & the Forums here would NEVER do anything to frustrate people!-Sarcasm inserted here).

I've sent 2 private messages to someone in the past 24 hours or so, but after I hit Send Message, which I did twice, there's no record in my Sent box of either having been sent.

Also, a couple times it has told me I have no new messages, but when I actually open my In box, at least a couple times it did show a new message.

So, I'm confused about what's going on. Should I just click Send Message without doing a Preview Message first? Don't know why it's not showing my messages as having been sent.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You need to manually check the box under the type message pane, to save a copy to your sent box.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited September 2012

I think there must be a problem with the Private Messages folder, or else, it works differently to the old one.

I only have one message in my Sent box, and it was one that I instigated, any messages that I replied to do not appear there at all (and ther were quite a few). I don't know if that is the way it is designed or whether it is a bug.

EDIT:
    Sorry Pam, XPost - that would explain it then :)

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

I wish it was checked off by default cause I never remember to check it off.