How long will the SuperSuit intro sale be running?

LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
edited May 2012 in The Commons

I've asked multiple times in multiple places without an answer, so I thought it might be best to post as a topic.

-LEI

EDIT:

Just a word since I can't reply in the thread anymore. If the forum was properly organized and email notifications were functioning correctly, then I would not have had to post a question multiple times searching for a simple answer. I'll take a step further and say that if customer service was on the ball I wouldn't even need to be in the forum tracking down such information in the first place - without use of the search capability I might add. We all know that things are mad at the moment. But I've seen multiple similar topics posted in multiple places by multiple users who have no IDEA the other threads exist. I understand we've gotta keep the forum running as intended, but I would very much like to see things working sufficiently before I'm told that asking a question more than once isn't allowed.

Post edited by LEI1 on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited May 2012

Has been answered on a post right after one of your posts. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/P180/#8781. We believe it is June 7th

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Has been answered on a post right after one of your posts. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/P180/#8781. We believe it is June 7th

Thanks! I got no notification email about that reply, or THIS one either matter of fact :sigh: and the other answer got buried in that thread pretty quickly… so until June 7th then for the SuperSuit sale? Just incase anyone else pops in wondering.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

Ebots are very spuratic depending on you ISP or email supplier. They have been working on it though. I just started getting mine two days ago.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

In any event, please don't post multiple copies of a question - that isn't allowed.

This discussion has been closed.