http://poser.smithmicro.com/addons.html

Right click to see larger images.

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited December 1969

Wow-that is nice work! :coolsmile:

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

He looks like a bad boy ready to steal Vicky from Mike. I wonder will he be sold at Rendo or at Smith Micro/CP?

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    He looks like a bad boy ready to steal Vicky from Mike. I wonder will he be sold at Rendo or at Smith Micro/CP?

Press release says CP but could be both as Blackhearted tends to sell at Rendo.

DAZ Published Artist sale and Tyler (no doubt with clothing etc) all in September....expensive month ahoy!!

• edited December 1969

I'd read something about him being offered for free for a limited time or something like that. I expect this is the best Ryan will ever look, I just hope that they have a number of different maps/character sets available.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Tomsde said:
    I'd read something about him being offered for free for a limited time or something like that. I expect this is the best Ryan will ever look, I just hope that they have a number of different maps/character sets available.

The Smith Micro newsletter from 09-08-2012 states that both Miki 4 and Tyler will be free for a limited time in September.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Tomsde said:

The Smith Micro newsletter from 09-08-2012 states that both Miki 4 and Tyler will be free for a limited time in September.

The only newsletter I am trying to subscribe to since a year or so that simply doesn't reach me ... SNIFF

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kerya, have you checked your Spam folder, for some reason SM newsletters get filed in SPam fpr me, and I didn't tell my email prog to do that.

edited December 1969

Yes, I am checking my spam folder daily - the only newsletter ending up there is Renderot..a - understandably. The rest is real spam.

Maybe it's because I am lucky and I am getting the DAZ newsletters that others aren't getting. So SM strikes back ... or something like that. ;)
    I have to rely on hearing from others.

• edited December 1969

Some ISPs filter the "spam" out before it hits your spam filter. I have had trouble with Comcast not allowing emails from different companies through. I had to switch email addresses in my accounts and had them go through either yahoo or gmail mail services.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Umm, it's Yahoo that is sending SM stuff to my Spam. Seems to be being flagged up by SpamCop, or something similar, and I don't use SpamCop. I use Mailwasher.

edited December 1969

I am on a german mail provider that as far as I can see doesn't filter anything, apart from putting things in a spam folder.

• ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
    edited September 2012

Tyler render made from me when i was beta testing him....

http://isikol.deviantart.com/art/TYLER-NEW-FIGURE-FOR-POSER-328814799

discobole3.jpg
    800 x 1107 - 374K
    Post edited by ISIKOL on
  • nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Isikol said:
    Tyler render made from me when i was beta testing him....

http://isikol.deviantart.com/art/TYLER-NEW-FIGURE-FOR-POSER-328814799

Excellent work!!!! Thanks.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

Tyler is now available at Smith Micro. He is sort of free... he is free with your Poser 9/2012 serial number.... but I couldn't get the check out to complete with a zero total so I ended up buying the Poser physics plugin which is half off. Here is a render... I do need to find some clothes for him to wear:)

tyler_test.jpg
    799 x 799 - 480K