How long will the thtree new Scout releases be on sale at the current sale price?

argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
edited May 2012 in The Commons

How long will the three new Scout releases be on sale at the current sale price?

Post edited by argel1200 on

Comments

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'd also like to know the answer to this.

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

......and me! It would be even better if sale end dates could be added to the product details page, along with file sizes, but I'm sure these are things that are being worked on as I type.........:)

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Maybe while this is being fixed, somebody from DAZ could post end of sale dates for items in the forum?

With all of the major issues such as downloads, payments and logins, the fix is probably way down the todo list.

I think I'll get the Esha set now to be on the safe side.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

I think they are working on something because some of the items have a ticker that shows how much time is left, but it isn't on all products yet.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I think they are working on something because some of the items have a ticker that shows how much time is left, but it isn't on all products yet.

that sounds pretty good.

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

Come on DAZ, the prices just changed for the scout, etc. today. VERY DISAPOINTED at the complete lack of information for the duration of the sale.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

argel1200 said:
    Come on DAZ, the prices just changed for the scout, etc. today. VERY DISAPOINTED at the complete lack of information for the duration of the sale.

There was a problem in that many products were put on sale which were not supposed to be, so I imagine they took pretty much everything off sale while they fix it. I'm not seeing PC discounts at the moment, either.

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

I was last night. The sale prices on the Scout changed and for the Forest Scout, disapeared. I was seeing PC item prices last night, as that is what I ended up buying. Here any any rate. I did hit RMP up and checked out the $1.99 sale at RDNA. This "Fly-by-night" operation of DAZ is really, really wearing thin.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

Now there is the sale price for Forest Scout on the overview page but on the product-page not....
    But I don't know if I could buy it at all, cause I tried to buy some thing this morning (Europe time) and there was an errore with the payment via paypal.... :(