Magic in the Woods.

wiibbwiibb Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Another day another render, I think I am getting addicted to rendering now LoL'ss
so much fun and you can let your mind go any were and do anything :P
the imagination has no limits, no wonder all you guys are render crazy (( LOVE THIS NEW FOUND HOBBY - That I have stumbled upon ))
:P

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

Moved to Art Studio

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,223
    edited December 1969

Lovely render, Its kept me addicted for close to ten years and I'm still learning new things :D

• wiibbwiibb Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanx you fixmypcmike :)

That is a long time addiction Razor 42 but I am afraid I will be following in your foot steps :P as this new addiction of mine has took over :)

Hopefully be able to produce great renders like so many others within this great community in a couple of years with a little bit of hard work and learning from others on here.
    Thank you for the kind words
    :)

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Very nice job!
    Impressive for a new renderholic. It took me a couple of years to get that far.

edited December 1969

Thank you for the very encouraging words flashback, I still have everything to learn I guess that is the beauty of rendering you can never know it all LoL'ss and that is what makes this new found hobby even more exiting as every day will be a new day to learn something wonderful and exiting.
    I am so happy I stumbled across Daz ben site 4 weeks ago and also that they give there software away for free as I would not be here right now other wise and also the support you get from this community. I can tell I am going to have a wonderful time here and learning from others.

edited December 1969

Thank you for the very encouraging words flashback, I still have everything to learn I guess that is the beauty of rendering you can never know it all LoL'ss and that is what makes this new found hobby even more exiting as every day will be a new day to learn something wonderful and exiting.
    I am so happy I stumbled across Daz ben site 4 weeks ago and also that they give there software away for free as I would not be here right now other wise and also the support you get from this community. I can tell I am going to have a wonderful time here and learning from others.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

flashback said:
    Very nice job!
    Impressive for a new renderholic. It took me a couple of years to get that far.
    I second that Flashback (Nice to see you again by the way), I've been giving wiibb small tips and they just go to town with them. I was still learning how to get clothes on a figure in my first month. :red:
    edited September 2012

Your help has been really appreciated Jaderail and your advice has opened my eyes and got me thinking when rendering rather than just stick a model on screen and render. I am now working on one with a prop :) and hopefully get some more great advice from you on how to make it better next time around.

Post edited by wiibb on
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I MUST say it. This render is simply AMAZING!

edited December 1969

Thank you very much Proxima Shining