Odd Cat Poses I ⅈ UPDATED

2»

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

YAY!

I'll keep you updated -- I will likely use this stuff in an upcoming project of mine. Stay tuned! (Might take about a week before I get there, so don't hold your breath...)

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

Well I've discovered a small problem with Odd Poses I & some of II, if you morph the cat before poseing you will lose the morph,but that can be fixed by redoing the morph after you pose the cat or I can put updated files that won't remove the morphs up tomorrow ......
    Lemme hear some opinions on this please .The expressions don't have this issue.

edited December 1969

Well the fix would be quite nice.

edited December 1969

Okay I managed to get the fix up tonight so the files have been updated for Odd Pose I &Odd; Poses II, you will have to delete the original Pose I, but Pose II will overwrite the original ......I hope that makes sense.But they have been fixed and will now work with Diao's cute kitten morph as
    well as any of the morphs ya'll deceide to use. Sorry for the problem .

edited December 1969

So anyhow here's a render useing Diao's kitten morph and some of my poses ,forgive the X-mas stuff this is the only room interior I had already set up .But I like it .

Cats.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
  • AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Awww...they're adorable! Makes me miss my kittehs something aweful!

edited December 1969

Yep I miss haveing a cat around as well but one of my dogs is positive that cats "are the enemy" which I find strange since to my knowledge
    She has never been near a cat....... oh well my other pup is friends with everyone and everything .......Some day I'll get another kitty ....

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Dog's can be strange. Our dog was "bought up" by my old cat, but wouldn't let another cat anywhere near the house. COuld even identify a "Tiggy" look alike through the window, and bark, yet Tiggys was fine, was his best mate. When Tiggy went Fred mourned his loss for some time, but wouldn't let us get a new cat. We had to wait till we had also lost Fred before we could get cats again.

• JennehJenneh Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Gyah!! Render cuteness about knocked me over! :)
    I love these poses. Will get up to mischief with them very shortly.

edited December 1969

Hi Carrie, I used your cat pose here: Real cat title: IT R MY CAEK AND I NOMS IT (Alternative title: Contest: 18th Birthday)

I will use more poses in near future in a different project, but that's a little taste of things to come. ;)

edited December 1969

That looks so good Skiriki!! very nice.

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,490
    edited December 1969

OH gosh these are awesome!!! fabulous poses, must go play!!!

• michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Hi carrie,
    thanks for sharing, love the poses and the expression. Very nicely done.

• edited December 1969

These are AWESOME poses and expressions, thank you. :D

edited December 1969

So glad ya'll are finding the poses useful ,I'm still working on Odd Poses III but it's going a bit slower cause I'm working at multicat poses and interactive cats as well so eventually I'll get them done

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    So glad ya'll are finding the poses useful ,I'm still working on Odd Poses III but it's going a bit slower cause I'm working at multicat poses and interactive cats as well so eventually I'll get them done

I'll be looking forward to these...I've got a few idears in mind that'll need some good multi-kittteh poses!

Cheers,

Kat

• LmWolfSpiritLmWolfSpirit Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Thank you for these! They almost make me wish that I had the patience to put up with cat-titude again.

edited September 2012

You are very welcome LMWolfSpirit ,and I know the feeling about missing the cat-a-tude ..... but playing with the virtual kitty is a good substitute ,without the litter box cleaning!!
    Edited to add that I am still working on the multi cat poses.

Post edited by carrie58 on
    edited December 1969

Heya carrie! I just finished the thing where I needed these exceedingly silly cat poses.

Here we go. I have to post them to DA because current TOS doesn't let me show naked man-butt.

Calendar shoot, part 1
    Calendar shoot, part 2
    Calendar shoot, part 3 (naked man-butt warning)
    Calendar shoot, cover (nuddy)

edited December 1969

OMG!! That is totally Hilarious!! Seriously those are great!! Skiriki .

edited December 1969

*bows*

And thank YOU! Without your awesometastic cat poses, this would have taken muuuuuch longer. :)

• CardinalBigglesCardinalBiggles Posts: 41
    edited December 1969

Superb! We have had cats for 30 years and the crazy positions they get into is only explained sometimes by defining cats as fluid objects... missing only the odd poses with random legs dangling